Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A stud power forward! Don’t hate me for being greedy. There is a recruiting gravy train coming and I selfishly am hoping it comes loaded with the stud pg, small forward and power forward.
02CFFFB1-D900-4D2C-9CEC-F372993ABE00.gif

Cone on Dior, don't make anyone feel like it will be less of an acheivement for them to join the Orange because you saw it first! I fair judge might knock your social media performance from it's perfect 10 performance with that. Regardless of his intentions, the capitalized portion essentially is telling folks not to follow him to SU.

In all seriousness, at some point we may need people with the opposite make up of Dior's, people who want to get on the bandwagon.

Last edited:
Dior sure does say all the right things. Its a breath of fresh air after the probation we went on. It gives us something to look forward to. I likes, I likes mucho!!

After his basketball career, he seems to have the talent for public relations or something related.

So that's interesting. I was always taught 'their' was for plural possessive situations only, not when referring to a single person. Had to look it up and was blown away to find that's not a hard and fast rule anymore...mainly because people have been doing it incorrectly for so many years now that using it for singular possessive just became de facto correct english, lol. And I just found out the other day, apparently after the rest of the world already knew, that two spaces after a period are now considered wrong. My whole world is crashing down around me. Is nothing sacred!??
Oh, at least Dior committed so there's that.

For those even the slightest bit interested in these type of topics, the film The Professor and the Madman is one of the better movies(though one of it's leads and it's director have disavowed the edition which was finally released) inspired by real life that Ive seen recently. It follows the epic process of making the first edition of the Oxford English Dictionary, what an epic process it was, and the jailed "madman" who played a cruicial role in it. Sean Penn and Mel Gibson show a nice chemistry together, and even folks who aren't really into words would be likely to enjoy a story where truth is more compelling than much of the fiction out there these days:

No social commentary in this post. I think it is a story based on real life that folks of all types would enjoy and might benifit from knowing.

Last edited:
I saw PF and other positions listed as gifts folks wished for from Dior's sack of goodies(maybe OttoInGrotto, the Oxford English Dictionary of nicknames, will dub him Santa?), and I'd love to have a stud center. It's been far too long, so I am officially adding that to the Santa Dior wishlist. I like Edwards, but still wouldnt be adverse to having a true star at the position. It's been awhile.

Do we have to be good like in that Santa Claus Is Coming To Town song, or will he grant wishes regardless?

And I just found out the other day, apparently after the rest of the world already knew, that two spaces after a period are now considered wrong.
they can have my 2nd space when they pry it from my cold, dead fingers

and dior is a great fit, to keep this post marginally on topic

Last edited:
What this reminds me of is when...memory escapes me regarding his name...SU had a big time PG and he seemed to recruit Michael Brown on how well they'd work together.

so who’s this kids pro comparison? Looking at upside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom