Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok Dad
Boomer. I think the kids use it as a derogatory name these days. I know my kids do. They call me that when they’re mad at me, and I’m not even a baby boomer.

Boomer. I think the kids use it as a derogatory name these days. I know my kids do. They call me that when they’re mad at me, and I’m not even a baby boomer.
LOL. It is deragatory funny (I am a boomer but never called one that in this context). Like being called "old man".

Screenshot_20200215-030248_Instagram.jpg

The Dior article in the Athletic...I think it moved. :):cool:. A few highlights:

“I have one word: elite,” says another scout. “He will dominate at Syracuse.”

"Several high school scouts told The Athletic this week they believe he’s possibly the best point guard in the country — regardless of grade. "

While watching a 17U game, he figured Johnson was the same age as everyone else, just undersized. This lines up with most people’s first impression. Then Sheppard asked around and learned he was only 12. When he’d scrimmage with Stewart, Syracuse sophomore guard Buddy Boeheim and other high-major players, “there was never a time he thought those guys were better than him,” Sheppard says.

Last edited:
The Dior article in the Athletic...I think it moved. :):cool:. A few highlights:

"Several high school scouts told The Athletic this week they believe he’s possibly the best point guard in the country — regardless of grade. "
While watching a 17U game, he figured Johnson was the same age as everyone else, just undersized. This lines up with most people’s first impression. Then Sheppard asked around and learned he was only 12. When he’d scrimmage with Stewart, Syracuse sophomore guard Buddy Boeheim and other high-major players, “there was never a time he thought those guys were better than him,” Sheppard says.

6 to 12

Here is the link to the article for those that didn't see it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom