Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The allowance of traditional carrying of the basketball has permitted these crazy moves.

1581795250704.jpeg

Obviously a couple years out and a lot could happen. But if everything goes as planned and Dior makes it onto the Hill and tears it up as expected. We are looking at a potential number 1 pick in the NBA draft. Like I said a lot could happen but that’s a very real possibility that deserves some thought/attention.

The thing most foremost in my mind begs the question “Who do you plan on bringing with you young man- the more the merrier “!

Political posts are not allowed anywhere but the OT Forum.

But you already knew that.
this is the second time you have posted this and both times I haven't seen a political post. Did you already delete it?

I'm with you on the two spaces. #twospaceclub

ain’t none of you designers trying to cram your precious words into a magazine

2 spaces is for typewriters

anyways, love this kid and his commitment

so who’s this kids pro comparison? Looking at upside.

I dont see elite (explosive) athleticism like an Iverson or Jay Williams. He's really crafty, with a strong handle, and great body control. Reminds me of those UConn guards who used to give us fits like Gordon, Dyson, Walker ... Best case, maybe a Kyrie Irving?

I dont see elite (explosive) athleticism like an Iverson or Jay Williams. He's really crafty, with a strong handle, and great body control. Reminds me of those UConn guards who used to give us fits like Gordon, Dyson, Walker ... Best case, maybe a Kyrie Irving?
Interesting I thought Jamal Crawford

Sophomore in HS....and many of those videos are from last year....

Sophomore in HS...and many of those videos are from last year...

Sure, he could get there. Right now, he just doesnt seem that twitchy - very smooth though.

What do his parents do for work? Lots of trips to Syracuse. Is this the official visit for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom