Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 103 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My unfortunate iconic moment was being a senior watching Georgetown beat us at the very last game at Manley. Sigh
One of my old college roommates was also at that game. We were in command of that game, until we weren't.

So was I. And I'd been going to Manley games for 15+ years. Hence the "longtime" in fan. :)
First SU basketball game I ever attended was during Bing and JBs sophomore year. I do not remember much but my Dad said Bing was going to be a star. He did not know that JB would also become a star of a different type.

First SU basketball game I ever attended was during Bing and JBs sophomore year. I do not remember much but my Dad said Bing was going to be a star. He did not know that JB would also become a star of a different type.
You beat me by a year.

Glad to read that quote. I do wonder what the real story is on why he left Oak Hill, though we'll probably never know. Anybody know if he's still tight with Zion? Just curious. Not expecting him to land here or anything.

Glad to read that quote. I do wonder what the real story is on why he left Oak Hill, though we'll probably never know. Anybody know if he's still tight with Zion? Just curious. Not expecting him to land here or anything.
Zion left oak hill too

oak hill is really isolated, so i think that once he got injured and couldn't play basketball, the lack of things to do got him to reconsider the eastern move and go back with his mom.

but i'm not him, that's just a speculation.

The Isaiah Stewart thread is locked. I found this clip on being recruited to AAU teams, etc interesting. All the top players like Dior have to deal with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom