Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid’s recruitment looks like it could end up a circus.

This kid’s recruitment looks like it could end up a circus.

t550x332.jpg

This is 3rd school this year, IMG, back home to Saugerties, now Findlay. Really young only a freshman. Seems like alot of pressure for someone so young. Maybe should have waited to go prep as junior. Worked out for Lydon who is from same area. 2 years at small school in Hudson Valley. 2 years at New England prep, then Orange. He got a nice NBA rookie contract.

Is that just a coincidence that he’s sitting right there? Hasn’t he made his feelings about Cuse very obvious?

Is that just a coincidence that he’s sitting right there? Hasn’t he made his feelings about Cuse very obvious?
Yea I dont think theres much to it...but cant hurt to be sitting right next to the kid seeing as tho hes one of the top prospects in his class. He was pretty vocal on social media before about cuse and it wasnt in a good way.

Tough to tell from that pic whether it's a good or bad thing. Could consider those couple of seats as significant negative space; a la God and Adam on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel...

Yea I dont think theres much to it...but cant hurt to be sitting right next to the kid seeing as tho hes one of the top prospects in his class. He was pretty vocal on social media before about cuse and it wasnt in a good way.

Actually GMAC isn't sitting right next to him. Looks like there are 2 empty seats between them; probably seats either literally or figuratively reserved for K and Cal.

Dion waiters bounced around quite a bit. That turned out ok. Hard to say why a kid leaves one place for another. I was so immature at 13-14, i couldnt imagine being on my own at that age.

I think we're going to have major issues recruiting '22 and '23 because that's pretty close to JB's exit date. No kid is coming here if they have major doubts about what the coaching staff will be.

I think we're going to have major issues recruiting '22 and '23 because that's pretty close to JB's exit date. No kid is coming here if they have major doubts about what the coaching staff will be.
I too think it will be a major recruiting obstacle moving forward.

Dior is going to play with the Oakland Soldiers (EYBL)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom