Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this is probably gonna be a sketchy recruitment and who knows if he even goes to college.

Another thing to consider about dior, hes not going to play college until ‘22/‘23. Who knows who will be our coach then. Buddy will have graduated. Hop could be our coach. Would be a great first recruit.

Another thing to consider about dior, hes not going to play college until ‘22/‘23. Who knows who will be our coach then. Buddy will have graduated. Hop could be our coach. Would be a great first recruit.
Also , will he even play college?? By then the rule to go straight out of high school is supposed to be back. Dior is considered one of if not the top player in his class.

Also , will he even play college?? By then the rule to go straight out of high school is supposed to be back. Dior is considered one of if not the top player in his class.

Great point. The one and done restriction could be gone.

Great point. The one and done restriction could be gone.

I think the entire recruiting landscape will be different by then. In addition to guys going straight to the NBA you have to think the shoe company trials will either going lead to everyone openly paying recruits or a ton of disciplined programs and no one paying.

I don’t think the look the other way culture can continue which means huge changes in one direction or another.

I think the entire recruiting landscape will be different by then. In addition to guys going straight to the NBA you have to think the shoe company trials will either going lead to everyone openly paying recruits or a ton of disciplined programs and no one paying.

I don’t think the look the other way culture can continue which means huge changes in one direction or another.

The system does seem to be at a tipping point. I refuse to believe these are isolated incidents.

Soldiers had a falling out of some sorts as Jalen Green is now playing with Team WhyNot

Soldiers had a falling out of some sorts as Jalen Green is now playing with Team WhyNot
Too many cooks in the kitchen.

Lots if talent on that squad, but they were kind of a mess in Atlanta. Coaching staff didn't help either.. players were way too loose and wild. Saw a few times where both teams were sent to their respective benches because they were losing control.

Dior put up 25 points along with 10 dimes in his Strive for Greatness debut...

Last edited:
Dior put up 25 points along with 10 dimes in his Strive for Greatness debut...
Might end up being the best player ever from upstate NY. That tape is quality. LeBron will give him some good advice which means Cuse probably won't be in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom