Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have heard that he's staying with LeBron while in LA.

Posted the offer on IG, never has posted any of his offers too. Bazley commented “god forbid you commit and decommit” on the post
god forbid you act like a jerk people might not appreciate that

he de-committed from two schools btw

Imagine a big 3 of these Upstaters... Dior, Dre, and JG3! Dior can do it all-- create, facilitate, score. Dre running out on the break, catching lobs, and driving. JG3 keeping it all spaced out draining 3s from everywhere in the Dome.

Jake is on top of things.

Can only be considered good news, especially after he did not appear to be encouraging Andre Jackson towards Cuse with some comments on social media. Good to see a 5 star considering us.

I remember seeing those comments and thinking there’s no way he’s coming here. Idk what changed (or if he was just kidding around) but I’m damn sure glad it did.

Can only be considered good news, especially after he did not appear to be encouraging Andre Jackson towards Cuse with some comments on social media. Good to see a 5 star considering us.

agree. great news! he was probably salty the offer came a bit later then expected. maybe rightfully so.

I think with who's left on the visit list we sit well just because bron has had some interaction with jb

These are only unofficial visits so while this is great news I wouldn't get too excited just yet. The Kentuckys, Dukes, Carolinas, along with a bunch of west coast flavored teams since he is playing in Cali will show up on the radar next year when he can take an OV. Then you will have a great idea where Cuse ranks in his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom