Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / FindlayPrepNV)

orangefog

Voted "Best Looking Poster" 6 years in a row
This kid’s recruitment looks like it could end up a circus.

Dinkyspond

(Hal) Cohen - (Marty) Headd backcourt
This is 3rd school this year, IMG, back home to Saugerties, now Findlay. Really young only a freshman. Seems like alot of pressure for someone so young. Maybe should have waited to go prep as junior. Worked out for Lydon who is from same area. 2 years at small school in Hudson Valley. 2 years at New England prep, then Orange. He got a nice NBA rookie contract.

Funk Doc

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Regular Season Record
Is that just a coincidence that he’s sitting right there? Hasn’t he made his feelings about Cuse very obvious?

Cusesky8214

All Conference
Is that just a coincidence that he’s sitting right there? Hasn’t he made his feelings about Cuse very obvious?
Yea I dont think theres much to it...but cant hurt to be sitting right next to the kid seeing as tho hes one of the top prospects in his class. He was pretty vocal on social media before about cuse and it wasnt in a good way.

Cuse'91

All Conference
Tough to tell from that pic whether it's a good or bad thing. Could consider those couple of seats as significant negative space; a la God and Adam on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel...

pfister1

2018-19 Iggy Winner Minutes Per Game
Yea I dont think theres much to it...but cant hurt to be sitting right next to the kid seeing as tho hes one of the top prospects in his class. He was pretty vocal on social media before about cuse and it wasnt in a good way.
Actually GMAC isn't sitting right next to him. Looks like there are 2 empty seats between them; probably seats either literally or figuratively reserved for K and Cal.

jgeorge322

All American
Dion waiters bounced around quite a bit. That turned out ok. Hard to say why a kid leaves one place for another. I was so immature at 13-14, i couldnt imagine being on my own at that age.

FrancoPizza

2018 Iggy Leading Minutes Per Game Winner
I think we're going to have major issues recruiting '22 and '23 because that's pretty close to JB's exit date. No kid is coming here if they have major doubts about what the coaching staff will be.

hoopsupstate

All Conference
I think we're going to have major issues recruiting '22 and '23 because that's pretty close to JB's exit date. No kid is coming here if they have major doubts about what the coaching staff will be.
I too think it will be a major recruiting obstacle moving forward.

jordville

All American
Dior is going to play with the Oakland Soldiers (EYBL)...

Top Bottom