Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 65 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dior checks in at #4 in the latest rankings. Zion is #24...
Screenshot_20200605-065630_Instagram.jpg

I have a feeling he will never play here :(

I wouldn’t worry too much about Dior. The pieces are starting to come together (more to come). I really believe he wants Syracuse, and he’s certainly recruiting his butt off for us. If the NBA abolishes the one year rule, Dior would be stupid not to evaluate the situation. The kid wants a legacy

I have a feeling he will never play here :(
This is why getting Benny Williams (and hopefully Westry and Etienne) is so important. In my opinion, Dior is more likely to come to SU if his friends are here. It's one thing to commit to a coach and change your mind 2 years later. It's another thing to commit to a coach plus 3 of your best friends and make plans with them for years. It's easier to leave a coach behind than your friends.

Again, nothing is certain, but I think the Benny Williams news definitely makes it more likely that Dior will make it to campus in Fall 2022.

IMHO, I believe that Dior is absolutely coming because I get a sense he has a specific agenda for his future. First, he absolutely knew he wanted Cuse and didn’t even dabble in getting media attention for 2 more years by keeping it open.
He is meticulously selecting and recruiting his own army.
He has every intention of winning a National Championship.
He probably has every intention of being drafted first.
He is a confident Independent mature young man who knows exactly What he wants and how to get there.
Probably has dreamt of that NBA draft night and that’s the way he wants to enter NBA. I also believe he will remain loyal to his fellow recruits. Just my gut. Have no facts.

What if he goes to negative Nancy parties?

Unlike Dior to make this thread relevant.

Dior wants to and is going to play college basketball at Syracuse. Unless G league offers go through the roof, he’s coming to play at Cuse. Everyone can chill on that factor
And as a side note to that why are people honestly panicking about if he actually makes it here? The level of paranoia with some of the fans is off the wall. My god just relax and enjoy the ride. We have a top 5 recruit, you should be happy and if ya can’t be happy about that then ya need to get laid cuz you are way to serious about this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom