Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / Oak Hill) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

721Comstock

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Rebounder
Dior looks very young physically. Once he matures in that regard, going to be scary for the competition.
Dior IS very young.
Physically, and otherwise.

But I agree, adding physical maturity to his insane skills will make him an absolute nightmare for opponents when he’s older.

That said - Dior is a generational talent.
Like Pearl was.

And Pearl was not a plus athlete, and had very much a below the rim game.
But he had insane skills.
Which is why he dominated in HS and college, but not in the NBA.

So, while ideally Dior can gain physically, it’s not mandatory for his success in college.

Last edited:

kcsu

Living Legend
Dior IS very young.
Physically, and otherwise.

But I agree, adding physical maturity to his insane skills will make him an absolute nightmare for opponents when he’s older.

That said - Dior is a generational talent.
Like Pearl was.

And Pearl was not a plus athlete, and had very much a below the rim game.
But he had insane skills.
Which is why he dominated in HS and college, but not in the NBA.

So, while ideally Dior can gain physically, it’s not mandatory for his success in college.
Pearl had the best handle of any player i have ever watched.

alphaorange

Starter
Pearl had the best handle of any player i have ever watched.
What held Pearl back in the NBA was the lack of a reliable jump shot. It was a concern before the draft and it ended up justified. Too big, too strong, and too good with the ball for college guys to stop him, but not in the NBA. If he had been a good shooter with a true jump shot, he would have starred in the NBA, too.

AlaskaSU

Build a dorm, burn the locker rm. upgrade the dome
What held Pearl back in the NBA was the lack of a reliable jump shot. It was a concern before the draft and it ended up justified. Too big, too strong, and too good with the ball for college guys to stop him, but not in the NBA. If he had been a good shooter with a true jump shot, he would have starred in the NBA, too.
Watching the Pearl bringing the ball upcourt using an unbreakable string of behind the back crossovers was an unforgettable sight. Never seen it before or since.

Cusesky8214

All American
He’s got the top and the bottoms my dude is committed
Jmac made sure to send him some fire cuse gear to keep the folks on the internet happy and content that hes committed...you know since he scrubbed all the cuse stuff from his bio and had everyone panicking. Thank god for Jmac...recruiting has stepped up big time since adding him to the staff!

walsh2012

2nd String
Jmac made sure to send him some fire cuse gear to keep the folks on the internet happy and content that hes committed...you know since he scrubbed all the cuse stuff from his bio and had everyone panicking. Thank god for Jmac...recruiting has stepped up big time since adding him to the staff!
posting in the gear constantly is better than a mention in the bio i think

CuseMan4

2nd String
Did you see the look on his face in that video someone posted awhile back, the one when he was in 7th grade and watching JB walk by. Kid loves Cuse and wants to see us back to where we were before he makes his mark in the NBA. Love seeing it.
Yes. Cuse is literally his dream school. He admires JB and GMAC and wants to leave a legacy like Melo here. He grew up a big syracuse fan.

Thats all we need to know. If he plays college basketball he’s not playing anywhere other than Central NY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom