Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 84 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the kid likes the limelight. Sierra Canyon is loaded and Mikey Williams is ridiculous. Dior wants to square up against the best. Dior has that extra spark that will make him great. He wants to be the best and he isn't afraid of going up against anyone.
I did a quick search on Mikey Williams and found no solo thread. Mikey Williams has been playing with the Atlanta Celtics over the weekend here in Atlanta, so I just wanted to share this Mikey Williams (and others) ending from the other day...

Great talent but has a long way to go before he has an NBA body. He really looks young. I hope people let him be a kid for a little longer. It will be interesting to see how much officials let him get away with his slick handle.

Ok, I’ll be that guy -

Dior needs to work on using his L hand to finish at the rim.

He’s a Devo-esque magician finishing w the R, on both sides of the rim.
But - some of those R hand finish attempts on the L side will probably get swatted by ACC-caliber opponents.

Adding that skill to his already insane arsenal will make him nearly unguardable.

I LOL at the 1-legged Dirk fade-away J’s, but they seem to go in, so...
carry on, young Dior! :cool:

Ok, I’ll be that guy -

Dior needs to work on using his L hand to finish at the rim.

He’s a Devo-esque magician finishing w the R, on both sides of the rim.
But - some of those R hand finish attempts on the L side will probably get swatted by ACC-caliber opponents.

Adding that skill to his already insane arsenal will make him nearly unguardable.

I LOL at the 1-legged Dirk fade-away J’s, but they seem to go in, so...
carry on, young Dior! :cool:

Critics of His Day. In Vincent's time critics said that his style was characterized by heavy and sloppy brushstrokes that were crude. They were concerned with realistic paintings rather than exaggerated paintings. Van Gogh was highly unappreciated during his life, but he paved a new way for art.

Critics of His Day - Vincent Van Gogh: The Costly Gift
34163483.weebly.com › critics-of-his-day

Critics of His Day. In Vincent's time critics said that his style was characterized by heavy and sloppy brushstrokes that were crude. They were concerned with realistic paintings rather than exaggerated paintings. Van Gogh was highly unappreciated during his life, but he paved a new way for art.

Critics of His Day - Vincent Van Gogh: The Costly Gift
34163483.weebly.com › critics-of-his-day

this is misleading - Van Gogh never tried that crap against ACC caliber players and he was way before the shot clock was used.

How good of a shooter is this kid? He looks great in highlight videos especially off the bounce. Does anyone know how consistent he is with his jumper? How about a catch and shoot or standstill? or is he basically a pull up/ step back shooter?

thanks

this is misleading - Van Gogh never tried that crap against ACC caliber players and he was way before the shot clock was used.

This was good enough to get the Other guy a like too!

Iowa High School Baseball and softball is wrapping up. The boys got through with 94% negative and the girls got though at 92%. They were basically the guinea pigs as we are the only state that has summer sports...high school sports anyway. Worked for the most part. If a team has someone test positive, the whole team was disqualified from competition. It happened to several teams.
How about their parents, grand parents, coaches, coaches families, umpires, this virus has a long reach?

How about their parents, grand parents, coaches, coaches families, umpires, this virus has a long reach?

The article only focused on the kids playing the sports. So I do not have anything to report at this time.

The article only focused on the kids playing the sports. So I do not have anything to report at this time.
Sure. It's tough to track the virus that far. But that who is at the greatest risk. The people that come in contact with young people. Dior probably isn't going to get too sick from the virus. But the older people he will come in contact with will.

I would point out
Sure. It's tough to track the virus that far. But that who is at the greatest risk. The people that come in contact with young people. Dior probably isn't going to get too sick from the virus. But the older people he will come in contact with will.

27 year old Eduardo Rodriguez, Boston Red Sox starter is out for the season because of heart issues related to his Covid infection.

He is young and healthy and could have lifelong complications. Not everybody who is young and healthy gets off easily.

I would point out

27 year old Eduardo Rodriguez, Boston Red Sox starter is out for the season because of heart issues related to his Covid infection.

He is young and healthy and could have lifelong complications. Not everybody who is young and healthy gets off easily.
I'm a Red Sox fan and i know that. A 27 year old woman from my town, a athlete and a nurse, got the virus and died.

I'm a Red Sox fan and i know that. A 27 year old woman from my town, a athlete and a nurse, got the virus and died.

There is a pretty important fallacy going around in American society right now. It is "Corona only hurts old or sick people." There are lots of people who believe this to be true and are acting accordingly...

Your comment "Dior probably isn't going to get too sick from the virus." could help perpetuate the fallacy. Probably accidental on your part, I wanted to give a counter example. I liked your basic point!

Go Sox!

There is a pretty important fallacy going around in American society right now. It is "Corona only hurts old or sick people." There are lots of people who believe this to be true and are acting accordingly...

Your comment "Dior probably isn't going to get too sick from the virus." could help perpetuate the fallacy. Probably accidental on your part, I wanted to give a counter example. I liked your basic point!

Go Sox!

I was gonna rec this so hard.

However - Go Sox is an automatic disqualifier.

I liked your basic point.

Go Sox!
I am glad you posted that. I understand the fallacy. That is why I told the story about the young nurse from my town. Plus, we don't yet know the long term effects that young people who get the virus will have. Just no way to know.

Go Sox!
and what did the Autopsy say , What proof do you have that it's a fallacy? Hearsay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom