Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 86 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk if this was posted before but it older footage but says it was just posted 3 days ago on YouTube. Dior playing with Jalen Green.

The Dior dish at 4:30 in this clip. I just had to stop the video. Defog the eyeglasses.

Zion shared this on his story about Dior...
Screenshot_20200829-072735_Instagram.jpg

Think Dior deletes instagram when he’s trying to focus and recalibrate. Dior’s as big on mentral prep and excellence as anything else.

If you find yourself worrying about his social media, probably stop following his social media.

*does things for attention* gets mad when gets attention* I hate these new age kids and I’m only a few years older than them...
I have followed him on Instagram for a while. I think Dior thinks much deeper than that. It is a pretty unfair statement.

I have followed him on Instagram for a while. I think Dior thinks much deeper than that. It is a pretty unfair statement.
Is this perhaps a page out of Pseudo uncle Bron's playoff dark mode?

The Dior dish at 4:30 in this clip. I just had to stop the video. Defog the eyeglasses.

I agree with you there... That whole section of video where he was dominant in the pick and roll was amazing. He looked NBA ready on those 5-6 highlights.

I especially liked the other video where they covered his weaknesses... They aren't physical liabilities like most of our prospects, Dior's flaws are almost all decision making. But, he has a lot of basketball ahead before he comes to Syracuse, so he can get those mental aspects of the game tightened down.

He also needs to get in the weight room, some of his weak stuff around the room will be embarrassing in the ACC.

He doesn't look like a kid too big/strong/fast for his competition who is going to struggle at the next level... His Peter principle won't come until the NBA, if ever.

Last edited:
Best quotes

“I played a lot of pickup with Paul George, Reggie Jackson, Kawhi Leonard and those guys; no one knew because there weren’t any cameras or anything.”

“Everything is great with me and the staff at Syracuse; unfortunately, I can’t get down there to visit with everything going on, but things are good.

I’m just glad I don’t have to worry about recruitment.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors