Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s got the top and the bottoms my dude is committed
Jmac made sure to send him some fire cuse gear to keep the folks on the internet happy and content that hes committed...you know since he scrubbed all the cuse stuff from his bio and had everyone panicking. Thank god for Jmac...recruiting has stepped up big time since adding him to the staff!

Jmac made sure to send him some fire cuse gear to keep the folks on the internet happy and content that hes committed...you know since he scrubbed all the cuse stuff from his bio and had everyone panicking. Thank god for Jmac...recruiting has stepped up big time since adding him to the staff!
posting in the gear constantly is better than a mention in the bio i think

Just in case you didn't swipe to the second pic in the shared post above. All the Cuse gear and the Concords (Jordan 11s)! What's not to love?!?
Screenshot_20200626-202340_Instagram.jpg

Did you see the look on his face in that video someone posted awhile back, the one when he was in 7th grade and watching JB walk by. Kid loves Cuse and wants to see us back to where we were before he makes his mark in the NBA. Love seeing it.
Yes. Cuse is literally his dream school. He admires JB and GMAC and wants to leave a legacy like Melo here. He grew up a big syracuse fan.

Thats all we need to know. If he plays college basketball he’s not playing anywhere other than Central NY

His cockiness has no bounds. I love this kid so much. He is up to any and every challenge. Talent is talent. It’s there or not. If it’s there you can develop it. But this attitude and heart is inate and can not be taught or developed. It’s just festering waiting to explode. I don’t know if I have been more excited about a recruit since melo

Sierra Canyon featuring Bronny James and Zaire Wade as top point guard talents.

Ysidro doesn't have anybody as highly ranked, but Mikey Williams and Jurian Dixon sound like promising talents Dior might want to go up against.

Edit: Zaire is an African place name, Zion is a biblical place name <grumbles to himself like a crazy old man>

Last edited:
Sierra Canyon featuring Bronny James and Zaire Wade as top point guard talents.

Ysidro doesn't have anybody as highly ranked, but Mikey Williams and Jurian Dixon sound like promising talents Dior might want to go up against.

Edit: Zaire is an African place name, Zion is a biblical place name <grumbles to himself like a crazy old man>

Zion is ... let me leave that one alone. I like this account too much.

Wade is at Brewster now.

Yeah, I was just trying to figure out why he called out those two schools out of all the really good programs.

Yeah, I was just trying to figure out why he called out those two schools out of all the really good programs.
Because the kid likes the limelight. Sierra Canyon is loaded and Mikey Williams is ridiculous. Dior wants to square up against the best. Dior has that extra spark that will make him great. He wants to be the best and he isn't afraid of going up against anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom