Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don’t want to see this thread moved to the OT board, so let’s talk Dior friends.
That’s a great point.
Dior.

After he committed, we have since landed another big and Benny with more to come. And I do believe in our posters with inside info, whether things change at the last second or not. We should all be happy about the Dior situation and recruiting in general. This world is strange lately. But recruiting has been very nice to us Cuse fans lately, so that should be the focus of threads like this in my humble, non-political opinion.

I do feel that Dior will make it to campus. I’m interested in seeing the players we have around him in 22 and the players who come in with him. Would love to see the SU swag return.

Agree. Very excited about how things seem to be picking up in recruiting. And good to see you post.

I do feel that Dior will make it to campus. I’m interested in seeing the players we have around him in 22 and the players who come in with him. Would love to see the SU swag return.
Dior is like a mega shot of swag. It’s going to be a fun couple of years. I hope there is a good mix of guys that will spill over in to 2023 and beyond and elite players from other classes after 2022 keep on coming. Because, a bunch of one and done guys usually equal lots of hype, some success, but defeat before the final four.

Get this ish back on track. I dont come here for the nonsense I see everywhere else. Dont ruin this holy sanctuary of orangeness. Dior and friend like someone asked! ;) :)
Screenshot_20200628-192704_Instagram.jpg

It’s either cuse or G league but he wants to play college b-ball but never know what that offer may look like then considering there were 600k offers to kids this year. He’s not going anywhere other than those 2 options and SU will have the best roster In ages In ‘22

Watching Dior ‘s various highlight tapes I’m amazed how fast he moves up the court and to the rim. He is a rocket ship. I don’t know who to even compare him to but he his always hell bent to get to that rim and he makes the necessary moves and adjustments at full speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom