Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that $0.80 one time? Or $0.80 per follower per month/year/etc?
I heard on the Will Cain Show yesterday afternoon. It did not specify, but they were talking about a few different studies. I didn't hear the whole show.

I used to looooove the EA College Football game. If that comes back, I'll buy myself a PlayStation, even at 50 years of age.

I fully plan to be in my 80s still playing some day. I mean that is if I make it that far but if I do - I absolutely plan on tossing the controller in anger and rocking out with whatever version of GTA is in at the time. No shame at all.

I fully plan to be in my 80s still playing some day. I mean that is if I make it that far but if I do - I absolutely plan on tossing the controller in anger and rocking out with whatever version of GTA is in at the time. No shame at all.
Yeah, I hear you. My wife makes fun of me but whatever. I play multiplayer Realm Royale with my 11 yr old and 9 yr old. I have a blast.

Side note: does this mean NCAA video games will be back? Would love for new college football and college hoops games.
I LIKE DIOR JOHNSON.

I would imagine this improves the odds from 0% to slightly greater than 0%.

I don't really understand why we need player likenesses to enjoy college football games...I personally never cared since anyone I had heard of was gone within a year or two anyways. But assuming that the player likeness issue has been the holdup all this time, this would seemingly make it a possibility but a very distant one.

For football for example, you're still talking about getting roughly 10,000 kids to unionize (which is more than the active/retired members of NFLPA for example) and to then have them negotiate with gaming companies in addition to those companies negotiating with the schools for their images/likenesses.

But again, I tend to wonder if there's a different reason EA bailed on the college football games. Seems pretty clear that EA/2K just determined college basketball wasn't worth the money since they both bailed on that long before NCAA Football came to an end. I kinda wonder if they felt NCAA Football wasn't worth the money/effort too.

I would do absolutely disgusting things to see 2K come back with both college basketball and football though. I'm still playing College Hoops 2K8 and NCAA 14 to this day and just bought a copy of NFL 2K5 this week too.

Edit: Also, Dior Johnson is good at basketball. This is definitely a Dior Johnson post.

I LIKE DIOR JOHNSON.

I would imagine this improves the odds from 0% to slightly greater than 0%.

I don't really understand why we need player likenesses to enjoy college football games...I personally never cared since anyone I had heard of was gone within a year or two anyways. But assuming that the player likeness issue has been the holdup all this time, this would seemingly make it a possibility but a very distant one.

For football for example, you're still talking about getting roughly 10,000 kids to unionize (which is more than the active/retired members of NFLPA for example) and to then have them negotiate with gaming companies in addition to those companies negotiating with the schools for their images/likenesses.

But again, I tend to wonder if there's a different reason EA bailed on the college football games. Seems pretty clear that EA/2K just determined college basketball wasn't worth the money since they both bailed on that long before NCAA Football came to an end. I kinda wonder if they felt NCAA Football wasn't worth the money/effort too.

I would do absolutely disgusting things to see 2K come back with both college basketball and football though. I'm still playing College Hoops 2K8 and NCAA 14 to this day and just bought a copy of NFL 2K5 this week too.

Edit: Also, Dior Johnson is good at basketball. This is definitely a Dior Johnson post.

I see what you did there and I like it.

Oh I have no pride issues. I can wear the get off my lawn badge with pride. Won't ever find me telling someone to sit down at a game , but get off my lawn and music was far better when I was a kid? All day long.
It definitely was better.

Last edited:
3 are SG's, 1 PG.

I'm sure that'll put a nice chip on Dior's shoulder, to prove that he's better than they are.

FWIW - Zion Cruz #17 listed as a SG.
I'd call him more of a PG, or in reality a CG, but they've got him as SG.
Oh I bet he’s pissed!

Please take all the union stuff to the OT forum. No more here. Period.

Dior says these reprimands would be more effective if you could insert them in the thread either immediately before or after the first offending post in the thread. Dior says a lot of responsive posts are made and discussion occurs and then Dior gets really lathered up to post his thoughts before Dior ever reads your reprimand and is reminded that it’s supposed to be all about him. By the way there may not be an I in team, but there sure as hell is one in Dior.

Last edited:
Can the board raise money for him to play here or is that still not allowed?

That would be like having a bake sale compared to the real money that will need to flow, but sure why not.

I think people are being pessimistic for no reason. He will play here. It will be one year but he will be here.
I do believe this. I doubt a kid that's got connections like Dior at his age is worried about NOT making it to the NBA and or lacking exposure... Sure injury etc...but he seems like the type that puts his "hometown" school on the map again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom