Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing that he's essentially a headcase, but with LeBron mentoring him hopefully that stuff gets ironed out before he graduates from high school. If he plays college ball at Syracuse, the Dome would be electric for that year he's here. Incredible highlight reel he just released.

I think with who's left on the visit list we sit well just because bron has had some interaction with jb

I think the opposite. I doubt bron would push dior toward syracuse. Prob duke though.

Last time i heard “they big mad”, lebron was directing that term at our head coach.

Yup. To me, that was disappointing behavior by LeBron to push that narrative. Because he personally knows Boeheim, and it was pretty clearly just Boeheim “humor” commenting on how good of a sneaker deal Darius got.

Yup. To me, that was disappointing behavior by LeBron to push that narrative. Because he personally knows Boeheim, and it was pretty clearly just Boeheim “humor” commenting on how good of a sneaker deal Darius got.
I doubt Lebron talks all the negatively about Syracuse or any other program. I think he more has them all lumped together and doesn't think lots of kids need college. It is more about the NCAA than one school I think.

I doubt Lebron talks all the negatively about Syracuse or any other program. I think he more has them all lumped together and doesn't think lots of kids need college. It is more about the NCAA than one school I think.
plus which, i have strong suspicions that lebron's motives, re: ncaa basketball, are not pure.

The G-league is being groomed as a true minor league. In a couple of years ever team will have their own G-league affiliate and this is not a Lebron thing it is all the players almost universally want this. It is basically the European model or Baseball model and I am all for it. I believe it will usher in the return to the 4-year player in college basketball.

Last edited:
This kid is the next kyrie irving. Cant believe how good he is for his age.

I'm late to this party and have just watched one page of twitter clips. Why did we bother offering him? He is 1000% not the type of player we go after. Seems odd. If Hop was about to take over, maybe I could see it. JB? Homey doesn't play anything I saw in those videos.

I'm late to this party and have just watched one page of twitter clips. Why did we bother offering him? He is 1000% not the type of player we go after. Seems odd. If Hop was about to take over, maybe I could see it. JB? Homey doesn't play anything I saw in those videos.

He’s relatively local and he’s really good.

Plus he probably knows he’s not coming here (or any college, to be fair.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom