Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s 2 5-Star recruits saying they LIKE the zone
Good stuff. I don't expect Dior to go to school but it's gotta be a good thing he's throwing our name around for other kids to hear at least.

This kid is gonna be the ultimate tease until he decides to go straight to the nba but says if he went to college he would have come here

Yup, I don’t think he plays a second of college ball but if he does it’ll be in Orange. But who knows it could be his dream to play at Syracuse and not want to pass that up so we could get a season with him. Still early in the recruitment, obviously.

Yup, I don’t think he plays a second of college ball but if he does it’ll be in Orange. But who knows it could be his dream to play at Syracuse and not want to pass that up so we could get a season with him. Still early in the recruitment, obviously.
I shall now irrationally envision a 3-guard lineup of Dior, JGIII, & Goodine ushering in the Mike Hopkins Era.

Should have tried to get him up here for the Clemson game.

He has a pretty amazing handle with great vision. He is going to be fun to watch play.

His vision and control is off the charts good.

It's hard for me to envision just how loud the Dome could get with some of these moves and finishes. Imagine the roof coming off as opposing coaches shrug their shoulders and shake their heads calling frustration TOs and the Dome would Rock on through that TO. Too bad we'd likely never see a pairing with Andre Jackson. That connection would sure be fun to watch.

It's hard to know what's going to happen with 15 year olds when they're this good.
He reminds me of Sebastian Telfair, but with even more mustard on that dog!

His vision and control is off the charts good.

It's hard for me to envision just how loud the Dome could get with some of these moves and finishes. Imagine the roof coming off as opposing coaches shrug their shoulders and shake their heads calling frustration TOs and the Dome would Rock on through that TO. Too bad we'd likely never see a pairing with Andre Jackson. That connection would sure be fun to watch.
It would be nice to have a lead guard [where I think this kid projects] who actually has a major league handle, for a change.

It would be nice to have a lead guard [where I think this kid projects] who actually has a major league handle, for a change.

Kind of sad when thats the exception.

This kid is gonna be the ultimate tease until he decides to go straight to the nba but says if he went to college he would have come here
Maybe I m not fully convinced he doesn’t spend a year in college. Lots can happen in 3 years!

These knuckleheads are putting Emoni on Lebron level...uh no...

to me, just being mentioned by 5* recruits has its benefits. i follow a lot of the younger ig guys like tipton and it seems cuse isn't involved nearly as much as we were 5-10 years prior. however, with i jackson and dior visiting, it feels good to seemingly be back in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom