Class of 2023 - PG Elliot Cadeau (NJ / Link) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PG Elliot Cadeau (NJ / Link) Offered

Can’t hurt our chances that he’s signing with Roc Nation.

What is SU’s connection to Roc Nation? I’m blanking on it.

Insidetheloudhouse is a terrible page. Its mostly clickbait
It's also why too early to get excited about being a front-runner for a class of '24 guy, although I always do anyway (ya hear me Dior?).

Insidetheloudhouse is a terrible page. Its mostly clickbait
Sorry to hear that. I'm the editor of that Web site (since May 2020). I've never, ever written a piece for clicks. I could care less about page views. I write about Syracuse, my alma mater, because it's fun and I love to write about recruiting as well. Appreciate your feedback though!

Sorry to hear that. I'm the editor of that Web site (since May 2020). I've never, ever written a piece for clicks. I could care less about page views. I write about Syracuse, my alma mater, because it's fun and I love to write about recruiting as well. Appreciate your feedback though!
Its mostly clickbait and has been for a long time. Although it used to be a lot worse.

Its mostly clickbait and has been for a long time. Although it used to be a lot worse.
I appreciate your thoughts. I can only speak to pieces that have run on our site since I became editor in May of 2020, and I don't write or post articles for clicks. But thanks for sharing. In terms of Cadeau, since that's what this thread is about, I do hope SU remains in the mix for him. Reports say the Orange staff is in regular communication with Cadeau.

I appreciate your thoughts. I can only speak to pieces that have run on our site since I became editor in May of 2020, and I don't write or post articles for clicks. But thanks for sharing. In terms of Cadeau, since that's what this thread is about, I do hope SU remains in the mix for him. Reports say the Orange staff is in regular communication with Cadeau.
Personally, I enjoy your articles. Sometimes they contain nuggets that I have not heard before.

Screenshot_20220408-214318_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220408-214329_Chrome.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom