Class of 2023 - PG Elliot Cadeau (NJ / Link) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PG Elliot Cadeau (NJ / Link) Offered

Yeah, SU seems to be prioritizing Cadeau in 2024. I've seen multiple reports of late suggesting Syracuse is among the teams recruiting him the hardest, along with Texas Tech and Tennessee, I believe.

sutomcat we def have a shot here. We have been putting in the time. Not ahead nor behind. Right where we need to be at this stage. Like him a lot as a player. Reminds me of Tyler Ennis in that he gets to his spots with his brain and not his legs.
Thanks for weighing in. It has been too long since we had a Canadian on the team. I think we should have 3 or 4 at any given time. So much talent so close.

Hopefully, SU will get Elliot on the Hill for an OV sooner rather than later!

Syracuse: “They have a huge fan base and great coaches. They have shown a lot of interest in me.”

“Of the schools that have offered, we probably hear the most from Syracuse, Tennessee, and Texas Tech,” Cadeau said. “Most of the schools we hear from have offered already.”

Texas Tech as a dream school? How quickly programs change these days.

Texas Tech as a dream school? How quickly programs change these days.
If the team is on TV, doing good things, at the right time in the kid's life: dream team.
With my college eligibility expired, my current dream team is Golden State.

Seems like SU is firmly in the mix for Cadeau, although my sense is Texas Tech may be hard to beat. then again, with the contact period now open, he's gonna get all kinds of big new offers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom