Class of 2023 - PG Elmarko Jackson (NJ / South Kent) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PG Elmarko Jackson (NJ / South Kent) Offered

Something that's been missing with lead guards in recent years that excites me about Jackson is his fluidity of movement. He takes long strides with the ball and is efficient in getting to his spots. Nothing against Joe or Buddy, it takes them much longer and a whole lot of dribbling to get to where they want to go.

Would love to see Jackson on the court with Mintz penetrating the lane - something SU has sorely missed.

Also of note through Jackson's socials, appears to be very good friends with Quadir Copeland, reposting highlights and tweets about him. From the same basketball circle of NJ/Philly. Could go a long way in Jackson's recruitment to form a backcourt with QC.

From Jamie Shaw

6446CCAF-44A5-4E82-A5A7-E94EF02AC923.jpeg

If we get this guy I'm immediately requesting OttoinGrotto to dub him: El Macho! tee1222 knows who this is.

View attachment 216539
Indeed and thought about posting similar.
Also have a cousin Marc and a few of us (at least I do) call him Marco. So my first instinct was The Marco as in Elmarko.

I still can't get a notification even though they are turned on, for when someone tags me.

I would love to see Elmarko and Trey together. But, the staff seems to have prioritized Ducharme over Trey. I think Trey is better than Ducharme. Ducharme is taller, but they have very similar wingspans, so not a huge advantage there. And, Trey has a college ready body.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom