Howard Washington | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Howard Washington

If he's "apart" does it still make him a team member?

Never sure if that's a grammar fail, or iPhone autocorrect thing.

I'll give HW the benefit of the doubt, and am glad he is officially A PART of the Syracuse family!!

I'll give HW the benefit of the doubt, and am glad he is officially A PART of the Syracuse family!!

Maybe but it does seem to be an epidemic. But maybe you're right and it's an autocorrect.

Maybe but it does seem to be an epidemic. But maybe you're right and it's an autocorrect.
I'm thinking he thought he was close to 140 characters and was trying to save space. Actually, with the oranges and the hastag, he was at 136.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

I've seen plenty of rocket scientists on here use the same word in the same way Washington did. Glass houses, people!

Our own basketball team's Twitter is using our commit's old Twitter handle.

Or the Montverde jersey in the graphic instead of his current school...

I've seen plenty of rocket scientists on here use the same word in the same way Washington did. Glass houses, people!

You shut your mouth when you're talking to me.

Or the Montverde jersey in the graphic instead of his current school...

Thre are tons of pictures in his AI uni. It's no big deal but you'd think we'd use one of those pics since we have two players coming in from AI and would probably like to start a pipeline. Again, no big deal but it's sloppy. Now, will someone alert HW to check his old Twitter? LOL.

Thre are tons of pictures in his AI uni. It's no big deal but you'd think we'd use one of those pics since we have two players coming in from AI and would probably like to start a pipeline. Again, no big deal but it's sloppy. Now, will someone alert HW to check his old Twitter? LOL.

Looks like he already retweeted the SU tweet from the older account. It's pretty odd, but he looks to be active on both profiles for whatever reason

I haven't watched tape on HW lately. Are the numbers he is putting up a sign of major improvement in his game or is it a competition thing.

Maybe Washington can end up being the Lawrence Moten of PG's at SU.
It's clear that he is a hard worker and loves Syracuse. He may not contribute immediately, but I see this guy giving 110 % every opportunity he has.

We're partnering with Montaverde next season because we are having trouble rounding out our roster.
I'd like side by side photos of HW and Jtucks. I swear they're the same guy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom