Class of 2022 - PG Jaden Bradley (NY/IMG) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Jaden Bradley (NY/IMG)

They like Copeland.

I do as well. That mindset without Judah.. means 2 scholarships left open... even after filling things up at center. Also means entire team has 3 total ball handlers unless they add another guard. Seems hard to believe another guard at least isn't brought in.. but what do I know... I know you are just passing this along.

They like Copeland.
Not a good look imo. He's a playground player masquerading as a P6 player. Maybe he takes that leap, but his freshman year didn't do anything to impress.

It’s funny that Starling has gone from an elite shooter in hs to someone who can’t shoot. Interesting.
I mean he wasn't the focal point of the ND offense and shot sub 30% from 3 as a freshman. I said Copeland can't shoot, Starling isn't great. Maybe he'll evolve into a good college shooter, that'd be great. But to this point he isn't, so I'm not sure where the disagreement is?

Last edited:
Assuming he doesn't.
Chance 1
JJ 2

Than you have Copeland, Bell, Benny Taylor at 3.
Brown Benny Carey 4
Himma Paterson FSU kid 5
Copeland can play 1 or 3
Chance can play 1 2 3
JJ 1 or 2
Taylor 2 or 3
Benny 3 or 4
Carey 4 or 5
Brown 4 or 5

Lots of options depending on who we are playing, what D we and or the opponent plays ect...

Reported Bradley committed to Arizona. If true, believe Ty-Laur would be the best best option for guard.

We may be still looking to add another guard.
I feel like all the ones I was intrigued by—Jaden Bradley, Estrada, Nembhard—have committed elsewhere. Moore stayed at Nova. Posh Alexander is going to Butler. I’d love to see us land Ty-Laur Johnson, but nothing has been reported linking him and Cuse yet.

Not a good look imo. He's a playground player masquerading as a P6 player. Maybe he takes that leap, but his freshman year didn't do anything to impress.
JB’s recruit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom