Class of 2018 - PG Jahvon Quinerly (NJ) Transferring from Villanova to Alabama | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jahvon Quinerly (NJ) Transferring from Villanova to Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds promising! Ennis helping with a good word.
Promising? There is not a single thing associated with Syracuse recruiting that is promising. Best re-read that memo that went out.

Promising? There is not a single thing associated with Syracuse recruiting that is promising. Best re-read that memo that went out.
I'll take any iota of positive recruiting info at this time.

Hearing lots of mutual interest here.
I won't hold you to it, but do you think this is something we could get done early, to get a jump on 2018 and give us some mojo back?

Hearing lots of mutual interest here.

Really hoping we have Red or Hop as lead on this and are able to close. We need a big recruiting win bad.

Maybe I'm just a victim of the recent events but am tentative to get too excited about this after Briscoe, Bryant, Quade, Duval, Walker, etc. fresh in my mind. We had great position early on these elite "local" recruits and then watched them get away.

Really hoping we have Red or Hop as lead on this and are able to close. We need a big recruiting win bad.

Maybe I'm just a victim of the recent events but am tentative to get too excited about this after Briscoe, Bryant, Quade, Duval, Walker, etc. fresh in my mind. We had great position early on these elite "local" recruits and then watched them get away.
We need to have whomever was closest to Ennis take the lead on this one.

This kid is going to be climbing the rankings.

I am sure it has been posted already, but I am just starting to watch more of this kid. Watch the move at the 54 second mark.

Cam Reddish is the guy I would really like for us to land in the class of 2018, but if we could land the Hudson Catholic boys (Louis King, Luther Muhammad and Jahvon Quinnerly), that would be quite a hall at the PG, SG and SF positions. In fact, we could build a very strong class from just New York and New Jersey, with guys like Naz Reid and Hameir Wright and, if the staff would ever go after him, Moses Brown. Then there is the Canadian playing in Vermont Simi Shittu. I am letting myself get my hopes up again for a killer class...rinse, wash, repeat.

Last edited:
I'm in the background of this one, about three rows up in the black shirt on the left side of the hoop. Quinerly might've been one of my favorite players at the event along with Luka Garza('17 Iowa Commit), Emimitt Williams(#22 in c/o '18 on ESPN), and Jamir Harris('17 Minnesota Commit).

Before the event I put together a spreadsheet of a bunch of prospects that were at the event. The amount of talent in the City of Palms is unbelievable every year, and this year was no exception. There were 35 guys already signed to play college ball and probably around another 50 who could join them at the next level.
City of Palms 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors