Class of 2018 - PG Jahvon Quinerly (NJ) Transferring from Villanova to Alabama | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jahvon Quinerly (NJ) Transferring from Villanova to Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hudson Catholic defeated St Ants
St. Anthony at Hudson Catholic , NJSIAA Tournament, Round, Non-Public, North Jersey B
This is the non Public north B chip and onto the TOC!
25 points, 1 rebound, 2 assists, 1 steal for Quinerly
Luther Muhammad had 15, 2, 3 assists 6 steals
King w 20, 6 boards, 4 steals 2 blocks
JQ Dimes had 3 fouls in the 1st half and scored the majority of his points in the 2nd half. Would be nice when Hop starts recruiting this cat as a player who can be his extended lifeline as HC at SU.

Oh and on a side note, check out that box score. Another kid named Precious? I swear it, my son and I snickered like never before when we heard the worst Northern Jersey pretentious name of all time (wait for it) Lakeslee? Not frikkin Blake or Lacey, kids name was Lakeselee?
BetterCalmGoa-size_restricted.gif

Actually, I'm probably way off on the Precious part. Might be a decent ring of symbolism to that one, but I still stand by my Lakeslee snickering. :)

JQ Dimes had 3 fouls in the 1st half and scored the majority of his points in the 2nd half. Would be nice when Hop starts recruiting this cat as a player who can be his extended lifeline as HC at SU.
Serious, coffee is for closers so get it done, fellas.

From that post above, 31 point outing clip:
Kid is so good with the ball in his hands it hurts. You guys need to check that out!

Not easy making mince meat out of a Bob Hurley St. Ant's team. Love how JQ Dimes was talking smack and letting those dudes know that they can't mess with him haha.
Our chances with him assuming we bother to offer?

Love this kid's game. Reminds me a little of D Rose (before injuries), the way he aggressively attacks the rim, going 0-60 in a blink. Would love to have a PG with that killer instinct.

Not easy making mince meat out of a Bob Hurley St. Ant's team. Love how JQ Dimes was talking smack and letting those dudes know that they can't mess with him haha.
Holy cow, this kid is slippery.

Holy cow, this kid is slippery.
Slippery, great handle and all, but I really like his no nonsense straight line approach to the hoop, right or left side. Gets a good shot off or gets fouled.

The HC in waiting hasn't found the time to pay him a visit in 2017 yet. Maybe when he does we might have a chance.:noidea:

Seriously?! My gosh. Time to get out of the Quade Green funk and get aggressive again.

The HC in waiting hasn't found the time to pay him a visit in 2017 yet. Maybe when he does we might have a chance.:noidea:
I don't understand what is going on with our recruiting. Where has Hop been? The only time we hear that we're watching someone is with AA or Gmac. Right now, we should have Hop leading the charge and then having AA/GMac split the duties until we can recruit in full again come May. We know JB isn't getting out there, but it's unacceptable his hand picked replacement isn't out there more trying to nail his first class as HC. He's setting himself up for failure, if all this is the case.

I don't understand what is going on with our recruiting. Where has Hop been? The only time we hear that we're watching someone is with AA or Gmac. Right now, we should have Hop leading the charge and then having AA/GMac split the duties until we can recruit in full again come May. We know JB isn't getting out there, but it's unacceptable his hand picked replacement isn't out there more trying to nail his first class as HC. He's setting himself up for failure, if all this is the case.
We are getting out-worked. Take Wake for example, better class coming in, and now the results are spilling out onto the court. Our coaches need a shot in the arm - hopefully yesterday was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom