Class of 2018 - PG Jahvon Quinerly (NJ) Transferring from Villanova to Alabama | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jahvon Quinerly (NJ) Transferring from Villanova to Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicely done, that one and the rest of your meme handiwork.

And with that last revelation of a post I have finally...finally...made it to 'Scout Team' status! My god, it only took me four short years!!
You can do anything you put your mind to.

Quinerly named as player being paid by Arizona. Yikes.

"Dawkins and Richardson then discussed “Player-5,” a high school prospect that Richardson was already paying to recruit to Arizona, according to the documents. Dawkins told Richardson that he could use their money toward that recruitment. Richardson then told Dawkins that “Player-5” would be on campus that weekend.

Five-star point guard Jahvon Quinerly visited Arizona that weekend."

‘You can make millions off of one kid’: Details of the college basketball corruption case
I don't think they're paying all this money because there's just SO MANY east coast kids clamoring to embrace the culture and food in Tuscon. lol I mean, never been. I'm sure the food's fine. It's just waaaaaay out there. Doesn't surprise me that Zona has had to sweeten the pot with cash. They've been punching above their weight class and doing some miraculous recruiting. This gives a clue why.

Last edited:
You can do anything you put your mind to.

You know, you're right! That is exactly the right attitude. These next four years, I'm going to set the bar even higher...251 posts!

I don't think they're paying all this money because there's just SO MANY east coast kids clamoring to embrace the culture and food in Tuscon. lol I mean, never been. I'm sure the food's fine. It's just waaaaaay out there. Doesn't surprise me that Zona has had to sweeten the pot with cash. They've been punching above their weight class and doing some miraculous recruiting. This gives a clue why.

I lived in Tuscon for 2 years and it was alright but nothing special. The whole city caters to the University and snow birds, but there isn't much else there. It was a good college city though.

Nicely done, that one and the rest of your meme handiwork.

And with that last revelation of a post I have finally...finally...made it to 'Scout Team' status! My god, it only took me four short years!!
Well done, Scout. Hint for you, post random drunk thoughts.:p

Well done, Scout. Hint for you, post random drunk thoughts.:p

That’s a great strategy, and meshes perfectly with my normal nighttime MO anyway.

Mods, any chance we can make a ‘Drunk Scout Team’ category? Perhaps starting at 255 posts?

That’s a great strategy, and meshes perfectly with my normal nighttime MO anyway.

Mods, any chance we can make a ‘Drunk Scout Team’ category? Perhaps starting at 255 posts?
Awesome! Lol

Wow, where does a kid get money for a lawyer...oh yeah, right.
Why do you assume that the African American family doesn't have money of it's own to hire a lawyer? They would just pay a retainer, then get billed. Lots if Syracuse lawyers have represented SU players for NCAA and other items. They get some cash down, then bill them.

I lived in Tuscon for 2 years and it was alright but nothing special. The whole city caters to the University and snow birds, but there isn't much else there. It was a good college city though.
Two years for me too. Not a fan but the Mexican food was incredible.

Why do you assume that the African American family doesn't have money of it's own to hire a lawyer? They would just pay a retainer, then get billed. Lots if Syracuse lawyers have represented SU players for NCAA and other items. They get some cash down, then bill them.
Or it was just a joke. And, I didn't say anything about him being African-American. I suggest you stop seeing the color of someone's skin and just a human being. The world will be a better place. Also, judge the tone in which something is said or written and respond accordingly. In this case, there was nothing racial implied, it was just a joke, so laugh or don't. But, don't call me a racist, that is uncalled for and worthy of an apology.

Last edited:
from the sounds of the reports from the FBI they do have the cash for the retainer that was received around August 9th.

Where did he say because he was black. Sounds like your interpretation not his

Where did he say because he was black. Sounds like your interpretation not his
Maybe it's time we ease off making "jokes" about kids that haven't even finished high school yet. Things seem to get a little mean-spirited on here on occasion when we are talking about teenagers.

Maybe it's time we ease off making "jokes" about kids that haven't even finished high school yet. Things seem to get a little mean-spirited on here on occasion when we are talking about teenagers.
Nothing mean spirited in my joke either, just implying that he might have the cash for the lawyer. I don't even blame him for taking it.

Really, can we not make jokes obviously aimed at other programs being caught cheating without people bursting into righteous indignation? Maybe we can give eachother the benifit of the doubt now and then and not search for a way to be offended.

Really, can we not make jokes obviously aimed at other programs being caught cheating without people bursting into righteous indignation? Maybe we can give eachother the benifit of the doubt now and then and not search for a way to be offended.
I was not offended, but now I am offended at your implication that I was offended.

I was not offended, but now I am offended at your implication that I was offended.
it seems like a lot of people got their panties all in s bunch for no type of reason lol. You did nothing wrong man it was Good joke and easy to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom