Class of 2018 - PG Jahvon Quinerly (NJ) Transferring from Villanova to Alabama | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jahvon Quinerly (NJ) Transferring from Villanova to Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh are we back in this??

By looking at that list, it's probably easier to ask who he hasn't listed! Looks to me like he's trying to get a school to jump back in. I don't see how anyone touches this kid, as others have mentioned.

By looking at that list, it's probably easier to ask who he hasn't listed! Looks to me like he's trying to get a school to jump back in. I don't see how anyone touches this kid, as others have mentioned.

There are programs listed there that might just be desperate enough to take a gamble. If the kid gets ruled ineligible then you didn't really lose anything I guess. The nightmare scenario is the NCAA doesn't rule him ineligible in time and then nails you for playing him retroactively.

"And starting at PG for the Fightin' Grapes of Napa State Community College...Jah-VON Quinerlyyyyyyyyyyy!" (lone fan goes crazy in the stands)

Today's game is brought to you by the wonderful folks at Adidas.

Shanghai_Sharks_logo.png

giphy.gif

He could play for North Carolina. This year. Carolina has Double Top Secret Indemnity. Apparently, that's a thing.

Last edited:

*Pulls out Nova hat and is about to put it on then BOOM! Spikes the hat, unzips the sweatshirt with a cuse logo on it!* hah I’m funny. Nova bound.

*Pulls out Nova hat and is about to put it on then BOOM! Spikes the hat, unzips the sweatshirt with a cuse logo on it!* hah I’m funny. Nova bound.

So is Nova getting Quinerly because they are also paying players or is Nova getting Quinerly because he was already paid for by Arizona?

This kid is incredible with the ball. Villanova would be tough to stop if he goes there.

So is Nova getting Quinerly because they are also paying players or is Nova getting Quinerly because he was already paid for by Arizona?
The question should be: Is Nova "paying" or "pr-aying for Javon? I wonder how many of the Catholic schools have run in to trouble with the NCAA ??

Kid cannot be eligible. There's just no way, right? Must be a ceremonial thing where he then "decides," to play in China next year instead...

BTW: How has he maintained HS eligibility? What a $#!tshow.

Kid cannot be eligible. There's just no way, right? Must be a ceremonial thing where he then "decides," to play in China next year instead...

BTW: How has he maintained HS eligibility? What a $#!tshow.

That's what I'm wondering also. I thought we crossed the bridge with his eligibility a long time ago and there was no going back.

Don’t see how this kid can play. Don’t see how Miller and Larranaga still have jobs along with a few others. Some people don’t have to follow rules I guess.
Absolutely! I don't think we should openly cheat, but Syracuse needs to protect Syracuse. What we have seen is that the NCAA plays favorites. UNC, Miller, Larranaga, its a joke. Quinerly was identified in an FBI investigation that got a coach fired, and potentially put in jail. What could Nova have possibly found, besides some poorly written NCAA bylaw that would allow him to play? And even with that, it would baffle me if he was cleared. All that said and I bet it happens...

Why would anyone want him after he’s been mentioned in the federal corruption probe?? Its like trying to propose to a hooker! Just say nooooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom