Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

I'm fairly certain they don't have a dedicated, basketball-only practice facility/courts that the players can access anytime of the day or night to work on their games. I believe their practice courts are part of the arena, which is privately operated and has other sports and events going on there.

It is. One building of course you're right. Still, they are making big upgrades to locker rooms and such as I mentioned. Big pluses obviously and attractive to many recruits these days.

The new Miami practice facility. Available anytime day or night, once they get the lights installed.

Cheap-portable-plastic-pvc-outdoor-basketball-court.jpg

I can deal with losing him to KU, barely. Miami, no. I'm fully confident in HW, but Carey has two years in him tops here, before we ship him to the 1st round. HW will have the keys by his Junior year.

It's a no brainer to come here for Carey, so I'm confident. Like I have said before, name me the PGs that Kansas has put in the 1st round. They have program guards. Carey isn't a program guard, and the Cuse is his ticket to the 1st round.

He isn't Chalmers, or Kirk. Miami...Shane Larkin, I guess? Rick Barry.

His decision, and will probably be another fun recruitment. Glad we have HW. Carey is like Baze, and built for the Cuse, so would be great to get a commitment. Just don't see why guards aren't lining up at the door.

Knock, knock. Who's there? 1st round.

I can deal with losing him to KU, barely. Miami, no. I'm fully confident in HW, but Carey has two years in him tops here, before we ship him to the 1st round. HW will have the keys by his Junior year.

It's a no brainer to come here for Carey, so I'm confident. Like I have said before, name me the PGs that Kansas has put in the 1st round. They have program guards. Carey isn't a program guard, and the Cuse is his ticket to the 1st round.

He isn't Chalmers, or Kirk. Miami...Shane Larkin, I guess? Rick Barry.

His decision, and will probably be another fun recruitment. Glad we have HW. Carey is like Baze, and built for the Cuse, so would be great to get a commitment. Just don't see why guards aren't lining up at the door.

Knock, knock. Who's there? 1st round.
First round who?

I forget how knock knock jokes go...so yeah.

Jalen's numbers at the Oladipo Skills Academy (3 games)...
8.7 PPG, 2.7 RPG, 0.7 APG, 1.0 SPG

My favorite part is someone mentioning Dion is the only guy that has had success in the NBA from Syracuse and then a poster mentions Jeremy Lamb as a guy from UConn who has had NBA success.

My favorite part is someone mentioning Dion is the only guy that has had success in the NBA from Syracuse and then a poster mentions Jeremy Lamb as a guy from UConn who has had NBA success.
Did Lamb win rookie of the year? Didn't think so.

My fondest memory of Lamb is the handshakes in OKC...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom