Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Wait, wut? I thought they got one in-home? Or is this something with his school, or his dad or whatever? (glad we're going back).
They're going to hang out and chat in the backyard this time. Have to pee in the bushes, though.

On the other hand, QG was going to SU the weekend before Monday at MSG with WWW in the front row

According to my sources, Carey Sr. is in favor of Syracuse, however he did set-up initial contact with Miami thru an ex asst. at UM who is is friends with.

End of the day, Jalen is making the decision, I say SU

May have been a courtesy to Miami. Dad speaks highly of our prospects for his son. His dad is giving me a Gary Battle feel of loyalty

Desperation move? Still don't like it
And the coaches probably leaked their "three deep" silliness to Zags. They did this with Walker last year. They were "four deep" for Walker at some game. But I cant imagine that's why Lonnie chose them... Zona had too many guards already. His dad thought that maybe he should get out of Philly, and Cuse dropped the ball (plus already had Battle at SG). ... are kids really impressed enough with this nonsense to make it the basis of their actual college decision?

.. are kids really impressed enough with this nonsense to make it the basis of their actual college decision?

Clearly, yes they are. I've said this before, these are teenagers making these decisions. It's a total wildcard and probably based only tangentially on the things we adults think the decision should or would be based on. It's why I get annoyed when people go head hunting for coaches when a kid goes another direction.

flying in on a private jet to drop off a collage . . . it's safe to say that UofM basketball is not concerned about climate change

Case in point of how these things are not decided by adults. An adult would say: "maybe you should spend some of your private jet money on actually getting credible D1 facilities so you can put your program's second ever guy into the NBA instead of using it all up on delivering high school art projects to people in New Jersey." A teenager says: "that's fire yo."

IMG_1288.JPG
IMG_1287.JPG

Case in point of how these things are not decided by adults. An adult would say: "maybe you should spend some of your private jet money on actually getting credible D1 facilities so you can put your program's second ever guy into the NBA instead of using it all up on delivering high school art projects to people in New Jersey." A teenager says: "that's fire yo."

Chill Chill, I love what i am hearing

Can you elaborate a tiny bit more then that? Parents like CUSE? Kid didn't care for Miami's pitch? He wants to be lead guard? Etc? Without giving too much of your inside info away...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom