Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Jalen's dad has tweeted a few times about it...
Is he replying to Bomani Jones? The only other person blocking me on Twitter is Dana Loesch and this definitely isn't in her wheelhouse.

Maybe it was an autocorrect issue. If you change "let" to "left" it makes sense. He's made other tweets too, nothing very clear.

"Yeah when Feds involved people left want to stay away." That's what I think he meant.

wear it as a badge of honor.
Oh, I do. And Loesch. I thought James Woods blocked me at one point, but maybe that was just an empty threat.

Ironic that just recently there was talk on here of Miami and a bag

Umm, yeah... that's what I was hinting at when I said this yesterday:

"A lot of nice things said in this thread about Larranaga... funny thing is one of my friends was friends with a (former) member of his staff and that guy had nothing but bad things to say about Larranaga. Of course, it's second hand info, so I take it with a grain of salt."

I have heard second hand that Larranaga is a very dirty recruiter. Not surprised by this AT ALL.

Absolute perfect timing for JB and red to visit him and seal the deal...man this has to be a done deal I would think...hopefully he gives the the dreaded silent verbal and announces on the 11th for his bday to make the occasion special for him and his family.

Absolute perfect timing for JB and red to visit him and seal the deal...man this has to be a done deal I would think...hopefully he gives the the dreaded silent verbal and announces on the 11th for his bday to make the occasion special for him and his family.

Yep, we will net Carey and Roberts and then go guns blazing to '19.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom