Class of 2019 - PG Jalen Lecque (NY/Brewster) to NBA | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Jalen Lecque (NY/Brewster) to NBA

Nope. Sign them all... :)
upload_2017-5-30_20-2-47.jpeg

I really like the looks of the photo. My quick analysis is that Syracuse is the 2nd closest to his heart(literally, in the photo), and possibly in his interests as well. I know some may not see it as much, but noticing St John's(being in the same city as him) being the 1 closer to his heart, seems to lend some credence to the possibility of the placement having some significance. I'm not saying this is the case with anyone else, but that was the impression I quickly got here. Who knows.

This kid needs his own thread... as he is on the rise this spring! Jalen was getting mid-major offers but is blowing up and the big dogs are offering left and right. SU hasn't offered but has shown interest. Jalen is a scoring PG from the Bronx. He is about 6'2-6'3, 155-160 lbs. He recently reclassified to 2019 from 2018 and is moving to play HS ball in North Carolina. Currently playing on the EYBL circuit for Southern Stampede. He tore his ACL last summer, so this spring/summer session has been his come back party...

Might be a good start to spell his last name correctly? Blast that iPhone autocorrect!

PS - Rosie Bowie says hi. :p

PPS - you aughta be promoted to Mod status, given the volume of recruiting posting you do.
All in favor, say Aye!

Jalen LECQUE just missed All-LA Honorable Mention...

LA numbers...
16.7 PPG, 4.8 RPG, 1.2 APG, 1.0 SPG

I really like the looks of the photo. My quick analysis is that Syracuse is the 2nd closest to his heart(literally, in the photo), and possibly in his interests as well. I know some may not see it as much, but noticing St John's(being in the same city as him) being the 1 closer to his heart, seems to lend some credence to the possibility of the placement having some significance. I'm not saying this is the case with anyone else, but that was the impression I quickly got here. Who knows.
[Duplicate].