Class of 2019 - PG Jalen Lecque (NY/Brewster) to NBA | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Jalen Lecque (NY/Brewster) to NBA

I've mentioned many times I'm a names guy, and as much as I like the kid's ability(evoked memories of Johnny Flynn at one point), I'm not as big of a fan as I was when he was Jalen League. I think nouns can be cool names, especially League for an athlete. Am I alone again? ;) On a similar note, I still miss the Big East.

A better look at Jalen's dunk leaping over Moses Brown...
I still want Jalen Carey (first), but I really like this Jalen's upside too.

And more importantly Syracuse...
That block at :25 is something. Not only does he block it, but still has enough hang-time to bat it backwards as it comes off the board. Serious hops and a glider and so smooth too. Really like this kid. That he's a 3rd option behind Carey and Duke is impressive, but looks like he's blowing up quickly. Thanks for the updates on him jordoo and jordville.

That block at :25 is something. Not only does he block it, but still has enough hang-time to bat it backwards as it comes off the board. Serious hops and a glider and so smooth too. Really like this kid. That he's a 3rd option behind Carey and Duke is impressive, but looks like he's blowing up quickly. Thanks for the updates on him jordoo and jordville.
He's 2019 tho. So more of a reload.