Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaders = kind of

That's just how it's always played out.
That's not always true. David Robinson and Tim Duncan weren't. I doubt guys like Peyton Manning and Steve Young were either.

In sports you don't have to be a dick to be a leader. It often works out that way because the most talented athletes are often worshiped before they can shave, giving them ridiculous egos, or they have huge chips on their shoulders.

That's not always true. David Robinson and Tim Duncan weren't. I doubt guys like Peyton Manning and Steve Young were either.

In sports you don't have to be a dick to be a leader. It often works out that way because the most talented athletes are often worshiped before they can shave, giving them ridiculous egos, or they have huge chips on their shoulders.
Speaking of Peyton Manning and certain parts of the male anatomy...

Roger Staubach

No chance he comes with Dior, better shot with someone like Zion Cruz

I didn't say anything about any other school so I am not sure where you are getting that from.
Hey mister! Don’t question the elders who make **** up in their heads.

I didn't say anything about any other school so I am not sure where you are getting that from.
What do they think: Roy Williams doesn't know how to get to Brewster Academy?

he’s saying if SU recommended Brewster and he goes there, it’s a good sign he’s listening to the coaches suggestions.

However im not sure Dior and him get along

Can Roy Williams make it to Brewster ?
Roy Williams is a great coach, but I'm not sure he is as healthy as he'd like to be !
I wish him no ill at all, in fact I like his fire. I just think this year he has absorbed a lot of pain that seems to have exhausted a decades worth of pain and frustration.
So, does he know the way to Brewster, yes, but this coming season will tell us a lot about his life's situation.
Again, no wishing anyone ill heath or anything that pathetic !
Just an observation from watching Roy this year, nothing more, nothing less.
Please understand I am not predicting a death watch for Roy Williams, he is an ALL time great !

Is there evidence that him and Dior don't get along? I remember seeing something on here a while ago but I don't remember if it was speculation.

Is there evidence that him and Dior don't get along? I remember seeing something on here a while ago but I don't remember if it was speculation.
As I recall, there was a clip or two of Dior jawing at JJ during a game on the AAU circuit (or something like that). I think I read that Dior is a talker and it was not unique to JJ. Not sure how JJ took it or if it is even an issue.

This kids a take imo.

it is more than line Dior never plays at Cuse, considering the currently circumstances.

We need to be prepared and are fortunate to have another guard prospect on our doorstep.

This kids a take imo.

it is more than line Dior never plays at Cuse, considering the currently circumstances.

We need to be prepared and are fortunate to have another guard prospect on our doorstep.

He's a take regardless.

One of the elite shooters in his class, who is also a PG - which means he can be a combo for us, and either play SG with Dior, or play PG if Dior ends up elsewhere.

I'm of the camp that thinks the G League $ isn't enough of an enticement to make Dior opt for that route.
Now, if NBA becomes None and Done, he might go directly to the Association.
But if his Pro career goes like it should, $125k will just be a rounding error in his career earnings and endorsements.

But, as is always the case, it's up to him if Syracuse is a "take" or not.
And given his supposed fandom of UNCheat, don't be surprised if he ends up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.