Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
If showing respect to others depends on a certain age group, that's sad. I hope it's not the case. I often hear players complain about being disrespected. Can't have it both ways.
If you don’t want to be disrespected then don’t lose. Losers complain about someone talking ish.

I understand some talk during games. But there's still a thing called good sportsmanship, including letting your game speak for itself.

GSP in the UFC never talked smack.He just dominated in the octagon. But talking smack is part of the game. Doesnt mean you’re a bar person

I understand some talk during games. But there's still a thing called good sportsmanship, including letting your game speak for itself.
Sportsmanship is fake. Somebody lost once and got upset they were getting trashed talked and made up sportsmanship.

On a side note, I would love the hometown kid to come be a multi-year player for us and light it up from deep.

Like I said Dior is ELITE. JJ is an absolute STUD too, but this just shows how wide of a gap Dior has on other elite players in 2022. He’s a lot better than everyone else with the exception of Emoni Bates

Okay, tough guy. Sportsmanship was around long before trash talking. It amazes me that treating others respectfully is considered a hard take.
Lol it’s not that serious. Hence why I brought I brought my reply back to JJ. No need to attempt to provoke anything “tough guy”

Also, I could argue that the best stretch we had in the Dome this year was right after JG3 and bum Hubb from ND got in each other’s faces. Competition is great in any shape or form.

Last edited:
Just like there are quick witted people and there are complete boors, a little trash talk goes a long ways. :)
I hope JJ, Dior and Roddy all end up at SU, as unlikely as that may be.
And I hope we're hated in the ACC because they think our good sportsmanship is an act.

We’re less at least one win vs Duke without Roberson.
It's sad to say, but the VERY first image I get when I hear the name Roberson is Boeheim yelling at him and Roberson's shoulders sulking as a result, sort of defeated. I really liked the guy, just wish he could have played at a high level more often and I wish that Boeheim wouldn't have ridden him so damn hard. Oh yeah, this about JJ? Or Dior?? Good players, they can really hoop it.

Think this board’s trending towards significantly undervaluing how nice of a piece JJ could be for this class, maybe because of the rumor the boards fanning of the rivalry between JJ and Dior.

I’d happily take JJ, he’s developing into a great scoring threat and can you tell me of a time Cuse had too many talented guards?

Status
Not open for further replies.