Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s supposedly one of the best shooters in his class.

IF we somehow didn’t get Westry, then JJ would be an amazing get for us.

Seems highly unlikely he’d be a 3rd guard in that class, understandably so.

Also - IF he gets a UNC offer - he gone

I wouldn't mind if we also took a look at Roddy Gayle, good thing there's lots of quality talent in this class

This might seem like a weird question but should it not be the coach making the offer to Starling rather than the media?

I mean if that is the direction we are going then maybe fans can be a proxy too.

This might seem like a weird question but should it not be the coach making the offer to Starling rather than the media?

I'm assuming that these kids get so much recruiting mail, that he probably hasn't opened the letter from Alabama yet.

B-Ville will be playing in the sec 3 playoffs Sunday at 1:45 at OCC. Looking forward to see him play.

B-Ville will be playing in the sec 3 playoffs Sunday at 1:45 at OCC. Looking forward to see him play.
I think I might make the trip too. Damien Call from RFA is really good and I haven’t watched any high school hoops this year

I was there. His jumper is gorgeous. He'll be an elite shooter by the time he's in college
This is spot on. I’ve seen several of his games, including today’s when he scored a 31 points despite being a focus of the defense. The kid has Goodine-like athleticism and is a good ball handler and accurate mid-range and 3-point shooter. I’ve seen him hit several buzzer beaters, as well, so he is good under pressure.

This is spot on. I’ve seen several of his games, including today’s when he scored a 31 points despite being a focus of the defense. The kid has Goodine-like athleticism and is a good ball handler and accurate mid-range and 3-point shooter. I’ve seen him hit several buzzer beaters, as well, so he is good under pressure.
His second half was very impressive. Easily could have went for 40 if he wanted to. I hope we pull this one off

I think I might make the trip too. Damien Call from RFA is really good and I haven’t watched any high school hoops this year
Where is Call playing next year? I know he isn't a D1 guy but he has some panache - great leaper, can shoot it...

Yes, Dior and J.J. have gone back and forth on social media in a non jokingly way multiple times. I believe they built up the majority of their dislike for each other from a City Rocks Top 24 New York camp. There is a video on youtube of them playing each other, where Dior embarrassed him to be honest. I will see if I can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.