Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Considering Hopkins relationship with the City Rocks AAU and with early high returns on past players I wouldn't count Hop out on this.

I think he has gotten more players while at Washington from that program than we have.

Considering Hopkins relationship with the City Rocks AAU and with early high returns on past players I wouldn't count Hop out on this.

I think he has gotten more players while at Washington from that program than we have.

The ironic and very interesting thing is by the time JJ gets to college Buddy will have graduated, and I think you can figure out the rest...

The ironic and very interesting thing is by the time JJ gets to college Buddy will have graduated, and I think you can figure out the rest...
Then why even contemplate Washington if what I think you are inferring, happens? His ties to the east coast has to be waning, he’s 2900 miles away now, thought he’d concentrate more on developing his own west coast ties. Starling was in 7th grade when Hop left SU.

Then why even contemplate Washington if what I think you are inferring, happens? His ties to the east coast has to be waning, he’s 2900 miles away now, thought he’d concentrate more on developing his own west coast ties. Starling was in 7th grade when Hop left SU.

Just an amusing observation is all.

Not a lot of players are going to want to travel across the country to play basketball there...his past relationships have helped him but it will be interesting to see if this continues

Not a lot of players are going to want to travel across the country to play basketball there...his past relationships have helped him but it will be interesting to see if this continues

Why wouldnt it continue? His relationships with coaches are going away? His success is speaking volumes and nothing is slowing down with his east coast recruting.

How are his ties to the east coast waning? Have all of the aau and hs coaches retired already? He just picked up an east coast top 10 guy.

Can’t wait to see Starling vs Amica is winter. Anyone in CNY better go watch JJ this year. Probably his last year around here.

good things come to those who wait starling

hqdefault.jpg

FWIW, through 7 games sophomore Starling is averaging 30ppg and has had 3 straight games of 30+. One of those games he made 10 3's. He's averaging 5 3's made per game.

FWIW, through 7 games sophomore Starling is averaging 30ppg and has had 3 straight games of 30+. One of those games he made 10 3's. He's averaging 5 3's made per game.

That’s pretty good, right?

That’s pretty good, right?

sure is. I don't expect it to be at bville his last 2 years. i'd expect him to go to prep school for the better competition.

This board will need a Chernobyl level scrubbing if this kid goes to Washington and Syracuse has interest in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.