Class of 2017 - PG Jordan Walker (NJ) Transfer from Seton Hall to Tulane | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Jordan Walker (NJ) Transfer from Seton Hall to Tulane

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope he kills it at Seton Hall. That will make the staff regret not going after him.

i hope he kills it at Seton Hall. That will make the staff regret not going after him.
I don't think regret is in Jimmy's makeup. He seems set in his ways at this late stage of the game, and I doubt he ever looks back and wonders what-if once he's made a decision. He seems to be of the ilk that "second-guessing is the easiest game to play but the hardest game to win," so he doesn't bother. Which is not to say I agree with the fact that we never appeared to give this kid even a cursory look. Seems like a tough little spark plug who is going to have a nice career at Seton H.

Think the staff is fine with its choice, honestly.

Probably wasn't paid as much as was promised.

once again the staff looks pretty smart in not pursuing the kid. Too small for what we are looking for and also seems to have some other issues. Good call Jimmy and that's why he is the hall of fame coach and we are fans.

Trust the Process!

I agree that it was a good call to stay away from Walker... but JB did buy into Geno Thorpe. Red flags were there for him... just saying. By and large JB and staff do a phenomenal job though.

I agree that it was a good call to stay away from Walker... but JB did buy into Geno Thorpe. Red flags were there for him... just saying. By and large JB and staff do a phenomenal job though.

yep you are correct. Geno had red flags that exploded

He’s coming to Cuse - payback for Taurean. That’s where Griffin was when he wasn’t on the bench at Georgetown - whispering sweet nothings into his mother’s ear. JB doesn’t get mad, he gets even. Send one of his to the hospital and he’ll send one of yours to the morgue

He’s coming to Cuse - payback for Taurean. That’s where Griffin was when he wasn’t on the bench at Georgetown - whispering sweet nothings into his mother’s ear. JB doesn’t get mad, he gets even. Send one of his to the hospital and he’ll send one of yours to the morgue

this made me chuckle, touche

I would assume it's easier to take a chance on a kid like Thorpe for one year versus a kid that you'd have to commit to for 4 years potentially.

“abreast”

FFF82097-DE74-479C-8319-F49AB4E56E96.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online