Class of 2019 - PG Josh Pierre-Louis (NJ) to Temple | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Josh Pierre-Louis (NJ) to Temple

We have 44,000 guards already signed for ‘19.
We need a C. Not another guard.
We have two guards and neither are pure point guards

Also i’m sure we would have at least two scholarships available. We could sign one of both

edit: to be clear, i mean two guards signed in the 2019 class.

Last edited:

Also i’m sure we would have at least two scholarships available. We could sign one of both
the staff has been beating the bushes for bigs, not guards. i think that is an indication of what their interest will be here.

Seems like we’re content with our PG options for next year but i can’t help but think this is a big mistake. Not sure any of the guards on this team are capable of taking their man off the dribble which is desperately needed in this system.

I don’t know if this guy or MAW are capable of that, but if they are, we should be on them (with MAW, this is under the assumption that Nebraska fires their coach and he bails)

Edit: I do agree that we also need a center but if we have multiple scholarships available it should really be a C and a PG IMO

Last edited:

On the ‘19-‘20 roster we will have the following guards:
Jalen Carey
Howard Washington
Buddy Boeheim
Brycen Goodine
JGIII

And guys like Hughes & Guerrier could also play at the 2.

Conversely, we have 1/2 of Sidibe, and Marek at C, with JBA (who is more a 4) as the only new guy coming in.

We need a BIG.
In the worst way.

On the ‘19-‘20 roster we will have the following guards:
Jalen Carey
Howard Washington
Buddy Boeheim
Brycen Goodine
JGIII

And guys like Hughes & Guerrier could also play at the 2.

Conversely, we have 1/2 of Sidibe, and Marek at C, with JBA (who is more a 4) as the only new guy coming in.

We need a BIG.
In the worst way.
We need a beefy big 100%. I've never seen this kid, so I can't speak for how good he is, and am not saying we should go after him.

But if he were a stud, it would certainly be something to consider.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom