Class of 2025 - PG Keyshuan Tillery (Albany/ NH) Offered | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PG Keyshuan Tillery (Albany/ NH) Offered

Come on man, don't do that. I believe Cardiac has been pretty reliable. Just absorb the information and process accordingly.
He's getting it from a paid service/source and that's a no-no to posting paid content on a message board. The admins know that Tom E. can get into trouble if that person/company want to pursue it.

He's getting it from a paid service/source and that's a no-no to posting paid content on a message board. The admins know that Tom E. can get into trouble if that person/company want to pursue it.
He didn't credit any source. So, all is good. I appreciate the info.

I agree, but I know for a fact he's getting it from a paid source/company which is a no-no.
Copying and pasting is a no-no, the intellectual property is debatable. But, how are you going to tell someone that they can't share what they've learned from knowledge they have paid for? I appreciate his information and I believe he has shared it without compromising any perceived proprietary understanding.

Copying and pasting is a no-no, the intellectual property is debatable. But, how are you going to tell someone that they can't share what they've learned from knowledge they have paid for? I appreciate his information and I believe he has shared it without compromising any perceived proprietary understanding.
Yes, but why would you post information that is privy and paid for. You do no service except it makes you look good and discredits the company/person that obtained all the paid content.

Yes, but why would you post information that is privy and paid for. You do no service except it makes you look good and discredits the company/person that obtained all the paid content.
I don't know, I will never pay for such content, it doesn't mean that much to me. But, I do appreciate when people share their knowledge, no matter how they've accrued such content. Some have connections, some acquire their knowledge through subscriptions. But, as long as they don't quote those sources, it works for me.

It would be nice to have Anthony and maybe Shon officially in the fold with White to help frame better what Red is trying to build here. Gotta believe Tillery seeing all those top guys in the fold would be compelling.

So the implication was that the “paid source” is the only person that knew about the visit? It’s not possible he got his information from a different source?

So the implication was that the “paid source” is the only person that knew about the visit? It’s not possible he got his information from a different source?
Said poster gave himself away in the paid sources messages.

I don’t have a subscription to said site and don’t know for sure even what the said site is, but to all our posters, please do not take info from a premium site and post it here.

We have told all of you this is not allowed repeatedly. I bet I have done it at least 20 times myself over the years. Many other admins have also done so many many times.

l do not want to ban or suspend people but if you can’t follow the rules, this is going to start happening.

Last edited:
I just hope that Red isn’t making the same mistakes that JB used to make in his later years. Should Red have prioritized both Acaden and Tillery and just waited to see how each played out? What was the reason for prioritizing Acaden?

I don’t know how clued in Dean is to Tillery’s recruitment, tbh. When I’ve listened to his pods on this topic, some of it simply sounds like informed speculation. I had heard from someone else that Tillery just wasn’t that interested in us. But this late push makes me wonder what’s accurate. I think for a lot of these recruitments, the real stories don’t always come out until later, or each side has a different perspective.

I just hope that Red isn’t making the same mistakes that JB used to make in his later years. Should Red have prioritized both Acaden and Tillery and just waited to see how each played out? What was the reason for prioritizing Acaden?

I don’t know how clued in Dean is to Tillery’s recruitment, tbh. When I’ve listened to his pods on this topic, some of it simply sounds like informed speculation. I had heard from someone else that Tillery just wasn’t that interested in us. But this late push makes me wonder what’s accurate. I think for a lot of these recruitments, the real stories don’t always come out until later, or each side has a different perspective.
Sometimes you don't have a chance to get the guy unless you make it clear you prioritize the guy.

The staff obviously felt that Acaden Lewis was the better player. IMO, they were, and still are, correct.
Lewis might be a better pro prospect.

That doesn't make him "better."

Like Tillery more, and that's just my opinion based upon what I've seen comparing their games.

Lewis might be a better pro prospect.

That doesn't make him "better."

Like Tillery more, and that's just my opinion based upon what I've seen comparing their games.
There’s multiple of us who said we liked Tillery more, wayyyy before we were out on Lewis too bot ofc there will be people who say we’re saying that because we missed out on Lewis.

Uphill climb, but a good story and amazing recruiting pitch to sell this semi-local kid.

"You were not the first choice. But you are the last one and the right one." - President Bartlet on The West Wing

- Red Autry to Tillery

(Please, God, no one make this political, I'm quoting Sorkin just to make the point because I remembered it off hand. There is no liberal/conservative/alien agenda. My agenda is getting Tillery and improving our True Shooting percentages by lobbying for us to get Frost and Abaev with him)

"You were not the first choice. But you are the last one and the right one." - President Bartlet on The West Wing

- Red Autry to Tillery

(Please, God, no one make this political, I'm quoting Sorkin just to make the point because I remembered it off hand. There is no liberal/conservative/alien agenda. My agenda is getting Tillery and improving our True Shooting percentages by lobbying for us to get Frost and Abaev with him)
Commie bastard