Class of 2018 - PG Mac McClung (VA) Transfer from Georgetown | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Mac McClung (VA) Transfer from Georgetown

Fun fact: I’ve met Riff Raff twice. Both nights were just as stupid as you would expect them to be
I know who Riff Raff is...now, I had to look him up. My first reaction was wondering if you did The Time Warp.

Sometimes when people say they have a fun fact, the fact isn't actually fun.

In your case, that fact sounds legitimately fun.
One of them had 3 hours worth of opening acts and by the time he was up he was the drunkest grown man I’ve seen in my life and couldn’t stand up to perform. That night ended with me holding him up to take a picture. This was at converted church someplace near Rochester.

The second night began with 5 of my friends and I getting kicked out of his show at the club/bar next to Paradise Found for a number of valid reasons and ended with me dapping him up at his after party at Lava in turning stone.

Worth every penny

1585526651641.png

Bright side... GTown on paper looks to be the worst team in the Big East by a wide margin.

If we were in need of a guard to put up 15 a game on less than 40% shooting thanks to the 13 shots a game, then we could just let Joe throw up a couple more. But, luckily for us Joe had similar numbers while being forced into a starting role as a frosh, and will only get better.

If we were in need of a guard to put up 15 a game on less than 40% shooting thanks to the 13 shots a game, then we could just let Joe throw up a couple more. But, luckily for us Joe had similar numbers while being forced into a starting role as a frosh, and will only get better.
difference is joe can actually make any shot he puts up

difference is joe can actually make any shot he puts up

Yeah, JG is a better shooter, passer, and they’re basically even on D, so I don’t see the need for the Hoyas sloppy seconds. He’s better off the bounce, and driving to the bucket, but not so much so that I’d go after him, and Joe has the ability to improve that aspect of his game.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom