Class of 2017 - PG Makai Ashton-Langford Transfer from Providence to BC | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Makai Ashton-Langford Transfer from Providence to BC

As long as we have someone there that's good considering who we have visiting this weekend..just want to see our staff active in putting together the best team possible. Like what we have been doing so far since hop left...gotta keep grindin and top this class off with some talent and get working on 2018!

Where do you want him? I will let you decide. At Syracuse with Jordan tucker or at Brewster with kids that won't be making their decision any time soon?
My point was agreeing with whomever posted that it's freakin' New Hampshire, go to both. Hell, put the NetJets expense on the books for this one...

Question -

If you could take 1 and only 1, who would choose - MAL or Ayala? Assuming that Ayala reclassifies to 2017 of course.

If we don't get him (lol we're not) it will be most gratifying to see him throw UConn in the trash to commit to Providence.

Providence is in a much better bball conference. Trying to hang onto fball wound up screwing UConn bball.

Always liked these Providence Cooley teams. Really liked their team last year with Dunn and that monster diesel forward. Ben- something...

Bentil-- liked that team too

Yup. That guy. Thanks. It was bitter sweet having USC pay them back this year since I'm an alum. Last year I had PC winning but it took a last second layup to win the game.

The committee really needs to do a better job with these damn seedings. I don't really care about the bubble. Life moves on and it doesn't really matter that much but these constant mis-seedings are getting annoying. It is emeffing up the first couple of rounds! Wichita St again having to play UK again. Stupid.

Hard to root against Providence these days. It seems like a foregone conclusion that he will end up a Friar. I find myself rooting for them, and the Hall these days. When JB is done, those are two coaches I would like to look at. That's just me, though. Connections in our backyard, and not too shabby of coaches. Of course Wright, or the other perceived elites should come here.

Anyway, that's off-topic. We aren't getting the kid, so let's hope for Ayala, or Duarte. FH, and HW will be alright with me, but definitely need some depth. MAL seems to have got out of Storrs for Providence.

should I add that the pup is MAL-nutritioned?

df7eja.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom