Class of 2019 - PG Mika Adams-Woods (NY) | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Mika Adams-Woods (NY)

They sort of did but the frosh coming in are unproven and hard to say if they are good enough yet.
Cincy is also headed to the Big 12 next year. It will be a tough transition year for them as a team this upcoming year, during his last year. An interesting future matchup rivalry will be UC and Huggins WVU. Miller, their coach, may be planning to accept next year as a transition period and play his new younger incoming frosh players like Jizzle James (NFL’s Edgeron James son), looking to the future.

Some Syracuse kids who know of better worlds going out to Olean. Yeesh. Poor guys.

Some Syracuse kids who know of better worlds going out to Olean. Yeesh. Poor guys.
No offense to either of them, but do they move the needle here next year? They might, I have no idea, but I'm inclined to think they are not necessarily a net positive here. They could have a great year together at St. Boneventure or however you spell it.

No offense to either of them, but do they move the needle here next year? They might, I have no idea, but I'm inclined to think they are not necessarily a net positive here. They could have a great year together at St. Boneventure or however you spell it.
I was posting from the standpoint of living in Olean for a year.

But Schmidt does a good job and I would assume they both have big roles there.

I’m hoping we reach the point again where guys like that aren’t SU material.

Our lack of experience on the perimeter makes me think one of them could help us off the bench.

But I’m hoping Copeland pops and proves to be on another level talent wise, and makes there be no need for either of them here.

We’ve seemingly got 3 ball handlers, 2 off the ball wings, plus a front court PF type guy that can chip in on the perimeter, so maybe we’re all set?

Our lack of experience on the perimeter makes me think one of them could help us off the bench.

But I’m hoping Copeland pops and proves to be on another level talent wise, and makes there be no need for either of them here.

We’ve seemingly got 3 ball handlers, 2 off the ball wings, plus a front court PF type guy that can chip in on the perimeter, so maybe we’re all set?
I posted in another thread how I hope we get an experienced portal guard that could act as a leader in our transition to MTM defense. One of these guys would likely fit that role nicely. They don't need to be the star of the team, but he would have to show leadership. That sounds more like Pride to me, but both wouldn't make sense at this point, in my opinion. I have faith in Red. We will have a squad ready to compete. It will be a fun year, filled with ups and downs, no doubt.

He's going to play 35 minutes a game there.

I don't think that guarantee would have ever been in place at SU.

Well, if Mika picked the Bonnies, that's probably the right fit for him. He hopefully will be a starter there, and the people who said he wasn't quite up to our level to be a starter for Syracuse are apparently shown to be right. Mika seems to share that view, that he wouldn't be more than a part-time rotation piece (although a valuable one ...) if he came here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom