Class of 2019 - PG Mika Adams-Woods (NY) | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Mika Adams-Woods (NY)

I respect it
tenor.gif

He's had a couple nice games, but seems to be struggling as many freshman do now that he's in conference play. 4 points, 4 assists, 4 fouls per 40 minutes on 27% shooting in the 8 conference games so far.

I'm sure Cinci is pretty happy to have him though and I hope he pans out for them.

Last edited:
He's had a couple nice games, but seems to be struggling as many freshman do now that he's in conference play. 4 points, 4 assists, 4 fouls per 40 minutes on 27% shooting in the 8 conference games so far.

I'm sure Cinci is pretty happy to have him though and I hope he pans out for them.
Cincy is very happy to have him. He moved into the starting lineup and UC has played better since. It says a lot about him that UC brought in 2 senior transfers and a 4 Star 2G yet MAW won the gig. Truth be told the Bearcats have essentially moved Jarron Cumberland into the PG role but Mika is still playing 20 minutes a game and actually has the highest 3 point Fg% at 39% though he mainly takes open 3's...at least he's hitting them. Without question the best ball handler on the team and also the best FT% at 84% in limited attempts (16/19). He will be a solid 4 year contributor for UC. He could have played st SU but I can't say he's better than anyone already on the hill. He is a true PG though. At least he won;t likely play against SU.

Cincy is very happy to have him. He moved into the starting lineup and UC has played better since. It says a lot about him that UC brought in 2 senior transfers and a 4 Star 2G yet MAW won the gig. Truth be told the Bearcats have essentially moved Jarron Cumberland into the PG role but Mika is still playing 20 minutes a game and actually has the highest 3 point Fg% at 39% though he mainly takes open 3's...at least he's hitting them. Without question the best ball handler on the team and also the best FT% at 84% in limited attempts (16/19). He will be a solid 4 year contributor for UC. He could have played st SU but I can't say he's better than anyone already on the hill. He is a true PG though. At least he won;t likely play against SU.

I don’t blame any local for not playing at SU. The local fans have a tendency to eat their own no matter how good they are or how key they are to the team. It’s been that way for years.

I don’t blame any local for not playing at SU. The local fans have a tendency to eat their own no matter how good they are or how key they are to the team. It’s been that way for years.

I don't know - I don't recall fans getting to Wallace, Sims or DC2 a whole lot. Triche, I can see what you're saying (it was weird - he seemed to shoot worse as his career progressed). And the Wright Bros., well, much of that was deserved, IMO.

I don't know - I don't recall fans getting to Wallace, Sims or DC2 a whole lot. Triche, I can see what you're saying (it was weird - he seemed to shoot worse as his career progressed). And the Wright Bros., well, much of that was deserved, IMO.

Wallace was from Rochester. Triche was the 2nd leading scorer on a 30 win team and very productive through his career. He and Rautins were crucified.

I guess I don't remember Rautins being "crucified". Triche...IMO, some fans maybe thought that he could be "better"? In some ways, he reminded me of Rick Jackson - two solid 4-year guys who were largely the same players as sophomores as they were seniors.

Obviously, I was considering Rochester as being local (after all, isn't that the excuse that Isaiah Stewart used when he committed to UW over SU - that he wanted to get away from "home"?).

Wallace was from Rochester. Triche was the 2nd leading scorer on a 30 win team and very productive through his career. He and Rautins were crucified.

Matt Roe says hai!! ;)

Rautins and Triche were legacy recruits, that's the only reason JB offered them, or why they played a minute while at SU.
-
every Syracuse.com commenter.

Frosh Adams-Woods started playing 37 minutes and scored 14 points in an OT win against Memphis. Cincinnatti is 16-8. Bet they are happy Nebraska changed coaches making Mika switch to them.

Frosh Adams-Woods started playing 37 minutes and scored 14 points in an OT win against Memphis. Cincinnatti is 16-8. Bet they are happy Nebraska changed coaches making Mika switch to them.
He played great and looks really solid. Good defensive player and great fit for Cincy.

Cuse

That stuff happens everywhere. SEC football fans are 10 times worse. This isn’t just an SU fans thing.

We don’t discriminate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom