Class of 2018 - PG Noah Locke (MD) to Florida | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Noah Locke (MD) to Florida

Jordville, did you see the game because the box score states that Noah Locke only had 4 points, 2 rebs and 4 assists.

By the way, thank you for all these updates and stats.

Jordville, did you see the game because the box score states that Noah Locke only had 4 points, 2 rebs and 4 assists.

By the way, thank you for all these updates and stats.

No, I didn't see this one. I noticed the same when I was checking Nate Roberts stats. It could just be a glitch/error on the online D1 stat sheet. I've seen 20-3-3 in a few other places and Noah has retweeted those as well.

No, I didn't see this one. I noticed the same when I was checking Nate Roberts stats. It could just be a glitch/error on the online D1 stat sheet. I've seen 20-3-3 in a few other places and Noah has retweeted those as well.

Yeh, I also noticed that they do not include the 3 pt shots taken into the number of shots taken or something to that end which is different.. Normally, I take
the number of shots made x 2 + number of free throws made x 1 + number of 3 pts made x 1 = the number of points made.
That does not work out out a number of point totals in this tournament for players like Shittu and Guernier.

Last edited:
Not a great shooting effort in this one.. 1 for 7 from downtown...

Florida was really good last year. Those guards function well there. Never saw UVA owned and dominated ever the way UF did in the Tourney last season.