Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

AZOrange

Living Legend
Will be interesting to see what he becomes when he gets in real basketball shape on the Hill

sutomcat

Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner MPG (special again)
Staff member
I am a little concerned about Quadir and playing time at PG. Isn't HS AA PG Jaden Bradley also going there?

I believe they are both class of 22. Is Quadir playing for the graduate team and Jaden for the underclass team? Gotta be, right?

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member
I am a little concerned about Quadir and playing time at PG. Isn't HS AA PG Jaden Bradley also going there?

I believe they are both class of 22. Is Quadir playing for the graduate team and Jaden for the underclass team? Gotta be, right?

dont know for sure. What I do know is quadir and Taylor are on the same team which is the team Williams played on. But I don’t think it’s their very top team. I could be wrong but I think their top team is their national team. And these guys are playing with the prep post head team. Jaden could be on the national team.

Cuse Countr

Scout Team
dont know for sure. What I do know is quadir and Taylor are on the same team which is the team Williams played on. But I don’t think it’s their very top team. I could be wrong but I think their top team is their national team. And these guys are playing with the prep post head team. Jaden could be on the national team.
Jaden is on the varsity team. Quadir is on the post grad. Real no talent difference, both great teams

cuseallday

Walk On
Yeah Quadir and JT are on the post-grad team. Same one that Benny W. played for. Obviously not the same as the national team, but the post-grad team plays a ton of elite competition.

jordville

All American
Screenshot_20210911-072711_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210911-072726_Instagram.jpg

Quadir #20 PG in his class according to ESPN.

They have Chance #5.

721Comstock

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Rebounder
QC might have one of our biggest “bumps” in recent memory for a guy who committed to SU prior to being a senior. I think he’ll end up top 50

Yeah, this year @ IMG w JT will be just the thing for both of them.

Especially QC - getting stronger, playing with and against top talent, having to play D, he’s gonna improve a ton this season.

Top Bottom