Class of 2022 - PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see what he becomes when he gets in real basketball shape on the Hill

I am a little concerned about Quadir and playing time at PG. Isn't HS AA PG Jaden Bradley also going there?

I believe they are both class of 22. Is Quadir playing for the graduate team and Jaden for the underclass team? Gotta be, right?

I am a little concerned about Quadir and playing time at PG. Isn't HS AA PG Jaden Bradley also going there?

I believe they are both class of 22. Is Quadir playing for the graduate team and Jaden for the underclass team? Gotta be, right?

dont know for sure. What I do know is quadir and Taylor are on the same team which is the team Williams played on. But I don’t think it’s their very top team. I could be wrong but I think their top team is their national team. And these guys are playing with the prep post head team. Jaden could be on the national team.

dont know for sure. What I do know is quadir and Taylor are on the same team which is the team Williams played on. But I don’t think it’s their very top team. I could be wrong but I think their top team is their national team. And these guys are playing with the prep post head team. Jaden could be on the national team.
Jaden is on the varsity team. Quadir is on the post grad. Real no talent difference, both great teams

Yeah Quadir and JT are on the post-grad team. Same one that Benny W. played for. Obviously not the same as the national team, but the post-grad team plays a ton of elite competition.

Screenshot_20210911-072711_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210911-072726_Instagram.jpg

Quadir #20 PG in his class according to ESPN.

They have Chance #5.

QC might have one of our biggest “bumps” in recent memory for a guy who committed to SU prior to being a senior. I think he’ll end up top 50

Yeah, this year @ IMG w JT will be just the thing for both of them.

Especially QC - getting stronger, playing with and against top talent, having to play D, he’s gonna improve a ton this season.

Quadir has been posting at least one Cuse post per day in his IG stories of late...
Screenshot_20210914-213132_Instagram.jpg

He is all Orange through and through. We still have some time before he runs out in the Dome, but I can't wait to see this kid running the show...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors