Class of 2022 - PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s hardly a secret.
Not a secret but he would be getting recruited much harder by a lot more schools if he had the normal exposure kids get during AAU etc. Covid definitely hurt lots of kids in his class that needed that little bit of extra exposure to blow up. Hes definitely getting some attention now but with as exciting of a player that he is, he'd have gotten a lot more if not for the rona.

Not a secret but he would be getting recruited much harder by a lot more schools if he had the normal exposure kids get during AAU etc. Covid definitely hurt lots of kids in his class that needed that little bit of extra exposure to blow up. Hes definitely getting some attention now but with as exciting of a player that he is, he'd have gotten a lot more if not for the rona.
I hear you but if we have heard of him you don’t think that other coaches who do this for a living have as well?

He's not going anywhere else. Kadary is getting major minutes here. He would be playing even more if not injured. It's obvious to him and anyone that his role only increases next year. Any discussion of him choosing to go elsewhere is just silly.

Cuse!
Not so sure about this

I don't have the time for it right now, but in case any of you are interested, here's some full game videos featuring Quadir:

- June 2019
GETTYSBURG vs CEDAR CLIFF feat: QUADIR COPELAND c/o 2021 (2/3/20) - February 2020
Camden vs. Life Center - 10/4/20 - Peak Skills Fall League - October 2020
Boys Basketball – Aquinas Trojans vs. Life Center Academy Knights (February 4, 2021) - February 2021
LIFE CENTER ACADEMY VS PATRICK SCHOOL 2021 - February 2021
That ref is wild in the video.

Last edited:
This kid amazes me every time. His electricity alone would light up the dome.
I have visions of this kid making a great play and 30k in the Dome erupt w/ a standing O.
Someone mentioned he has a little Pearl in his game. Agreed, but more because he’s a showman who enjoys playing to the crowd, yet looks very fundamental w/ his choices.
And the swag...Devo meets Pearl meets Sherm meets Jonny meets...well, you get the point.

my take did not age very well. in fact it aged very poorly like my body
200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online