Class of 2022 - PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely love this kid's game and confidence. "I didn't have to look at it. What happened?" Lol great clip.

tenor.gif

His jumper already looks better than it did when we first offered.

“Don’t feel sorry for him cause he’s a kid” LMAO I love this dude

His jumper already looks better than it did when we first offered.

“Don’t feel sorry for him cause he’s a kid” LMAO I love this dude
Another great line. If at all bball doesn't work out for a career, I think Hollywood would and should welcome this guy with open arms.

I really like this cat. He’s got that swagger that we haven’t had in a long time at the guard position. Also really liked how he’s not afraid to express himself, but was quick to go to his opponent when they got called for a charge and help him off the ground.

I really like this cat. He’s got that swagger that we haven’t had in a long time at the guard position. Also really liked how he’s not afraid to express himself, but was quick to go to his opponent when they got called for a charge and help him off the ground.
Look at how FSU is built. All big strong guys at all positions. They are loaded with athletes. Some are 5 star and leave early, but most are 4 year players. I like that model for sustained success. Quadir certainly fits that mold.

Yea this kids a dog! We need him...imagine having him and kadary on the court together with a legitimate center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom