Class of 2022 - PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dream of he and Kadary in the same backcourt, even if they both don't start.
Probably Kadary’s replacement but if they both were at the top of the zone ...my lord that would be an amazing pairing on defense. Not to mention the passing ability they would bring. Players would be lining up to play with them

Probably Kadary’s replacement but if they both were at the top of the zone ...my lord that would be an amazing pairing on defense. Not to mention the passing ability they would bring. Players would be lining up to play with them
You would need really good shooting forwards.

He reminds me of Dion but a better facilitator. Flashy and in your face loud...not afraid to tell you hes taking ya out to the woodshed! Love it and I think we need some of this attitude on our team. I also feel like his ranking is a joke mostly due to covid/exposure over the past year. (Probably a good thing for cuse) kid has the size/handle/athleticism we look for!

Also his twitter is pretty much all recent cuse retreats and this one was one of his recent likes...I dig it!

Kadary’s replacement? Is Kadary 21 years old like every other freshman we recruit? If not, then where is he going with no jumpshot in sight?

Kadary’s replacement? Is Kadary 21 years old like every other freshman we recruit? If not, then where is he going with no jumpshot in sight?
another school?

He's not going anywhere else. Kadary is getting major minutes here. He would be playing even more if not injured. It's obvious to him and anyone that his role only increases next year. Any discussion of him choosing to go elsewhere is just silly.

Cuse!
I don’t disagree...just have seen it hinted a bit here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom