Class of 2024 - PG Robert Wright (PA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 PG Robert Wright (PA) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it a good sign that he’s tweeting a pic of someone in an SU uniform to announce his offer…….and I’m embarrassed that I’m not sure whether that’s Neumann-Goretti alum, Scoop Jardine or an older former #11, Greg Monroe?

Oooh yeah, that’s hot! :cool:

I’d take another Philly player, especially a guard in a second.

And - we’d take a player like Scoop in a heartbeat.
Technically a Delaware (Wilmington) kid who plays in Philly. But either way.. take... and he is only a sophomore.

So is it a good sign that he’s tweeting a pic of someone in an SU uniform to announce his offer…….and I’m embarrassed that I’m not sure whether that’s Neumann-Goretti alum, Scoop Jardine or an older former #11, Greg Monroe?
Scoop.

Same high school.

Same HS as scoop.

Both players (Robert & Scoop) are from my high school ….Neumann Goretti …..the picture is of Scoop who came to Syracuse with his high school teammate Rick Jackson.

Ha, I saw the picture and thought, "This kid looks just like scoop" before realizing that he posted a pic of Scoop and went to the same school.
It got me at first also.

Ha, I saw the picture and thought, "This kid looks just like scoop" before realizing that he posted a pic of Scoop and went to the same school.
My thought was that the kid looks like Scoop’s uncle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom