Class of 2019 - PG/SG Addison Patterson (CN/BellaVistaAZ) to Oregon | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG/SG Addison Patterson (CN/BellaVistaAZ) to Oregon

They clearly are paying their recruits. We should be able to beat out these clowns for nearby Canadian players. Their assistant Stubblefield, if not the whole program, could end up in the NCAA crosshairs based on what came out at the FBI trial.

He’s legit, seems like a long shot though since he moved to Arizona

Ship sailed once he moved to AZ, i thought he would be ours, as did others, but as of right now unless something changes no go

Ship sailed once he moved to AZ, i thought he would be ours, as did others, but as of right now unless something changes no go
that's ok; symir > addi for our system anyways

#23 for Addi which is still too low. Wish he would've stayed East...

So is it certain that he gone because he's out there? Any word from insiders if the staff has given up/lightened recruiting efforts? I mean...he has 2 former Cuse players in his name.

So is it certain that he gone because he's out there? Any word from insiders if the staff has given up/lightened recruiting efforts? I mean...he has 2 former Cuse players in his name.

Our chances went down significantly with his move to Zona, but out completely.. no. Oregon was pushing hardest on this one. We still have the Athletes Institute and Howard Washington connection in our favor... for now anyway.

Last edited:
This was posted by school within the last week... no more Oregon? But Maryland is new to the mix... and good ol' Virginia.

This was posted by school within the last week... no more Oregon? But Maryland is new to the mix... and good ol' Virginia.

How does Iowa end up on his radar? Thats a weird one,

That's a group of school's we can beat out if we're committed to recruiting this kid

Smells like ASU to me but we gotta jump on this kid he’s a legit top 10 kid in his class i dont care what his ranking says.

Smells like ASU to me but we gotta jump on this kid he’s a legit top 10 kid in his class i dont care what his ranking says.

Agreed. And they already have one of his fellow Canadian boys in the mix there.. Lu Dort.